• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Respectshipping Ash/Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloboShoka

Writer
There was another thread to this, but was closed. Chelc said that someone was allowed to make another thread about this ship, so I've done that.

OK, respectshipping is the pairing of Drew/Shuu and Ash/Satoshi. I think it is a pretty awesome pair.

Why I like this pair?
I like it because Drew and Ash are total opposites and opposites attract.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
OK, respectshipping is the pairing of Drew/Shuu and Ash/Satoshi. I think it is a pretty awesome pair.

I do agree, Respectshipping is just so sweet. There is just something about it that clicks.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I'm so happy to see that someone decided to recreate this thread. Respectshipping is amazing in its own right.

Here's a topic to hopefully get this thread going.

What is your favorite Ash/Drew moment/interaction?

I loved when Ash and Drew talked on the beach in the Kanto GF episodes. It was sweet and it shows how much they both developed as characters.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi

I loved when Ash and Drew talked on the beach in the Kanto GF episodes. It was sweet and it shows how much they both developed as characters.

That's one of my favourite moments too. I also like the beginning of the Wynaut episode when Drew and Masquerain were training on the incoming waves and Ash was like "check out the power" (or something along those lines).

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Oooh, can I join? Respectshipping is <3. I've always liked the dynamic Ash and Drew have/had, because they're not rivals like Gary, Paul, etc., but they're not exactly friends either.

It's been so long since I've seen *any* episodes with Drew in them...but I vaguely remember a scene with Drew saving Ash and co from TR or whatever and Ash was like "thanks for saving us" afterwards and I was all aww! ^^ And then Drew was like "I only did it for May" which made me D=, but then I though, denial much? XD I...have a tendency to overthink these things. ^^;

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
= o Respectshipping is my favourite ship after contestshipping, so I'm glad you made this thread. It is really sweeet... you hardly find respectshipping fics on serebii though...

Vulpixi_Misa

Starving Artist
Hello! I have been a closet Respectshipper for some time a while ago, but I've kinda given up on it now. The main reason because I see that everyone prefers Shuu-uke, and I'm such a Satoshi-uke person. ...But never mind that, Respectshipping is pretty cute.

Um... I haven't watched most of the AG episodes, but I did like it when they argued. I forget when but I think Drew insulted Ash or something and they battled... and something... Sorry, I don't remember...

Well, here is some eye-candy for ya'll.
http://ixora.client.jp/rk04.html
It's from Ixora. <3

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Very cute pics! I just love the look on May's face, it's so priceless.

Methinks she is jealous...of both Drew and Ash!

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Hello! I have been a closet Respectshipper for some time a while ago, but I've kinda given up on it now. The main reason because I see that everyone prefers Shuu-uke, and I'm such a Satoshi-uke person. ...But never mind that, Respectshipping is pretty cute.

I'm not much for seme/uke. I prefer them to switch. X3 But welcome to the thread, and yay for being out as a Respectshipper~!

And I love the fanarts, especially the first one. <3 I love Endless Summer's stuff.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Doesn't look like this new Respectshipping thread is getting off the ground much. So, here's another topic to keep the thread going:

Under what circumstances should Drew meet up with Ash in Sinnoh?

I would imagine most likely at a contest. Drew would probably want to challenge Ash to a battle beforehand and things go on from there.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
It's a shame the thread's not getting off the ground, since Respectshipping is so lovely. =/ But then, people who are just getting into the show now won't even know who Drew *is*, sad to say.

Under what circumstances should Drew meet up with Ash in Sinnoh?

I actually had a plotbunny about this once. >_>;;; It involved Drew turning up in Sinnoh to do contests, and then unexpectedly bumping into Ash and co (who were at the same contest with Dawn), and Ash being all curious about what he was doing there, and what went wrong in Johto? And...It didn't get much further than that. ^^;

If Drew and Ash were to be together, who would be the most jelous?

Drew, definitely. He's already proven himself to be the jealous type and I can see him getting jealous over Gary and Paul and so on. X3

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
If Drew and Ash were to be together, who would be the most jelous?

If they were together, then I would imagine it would be a toss up between May (jealous that Ash took Drew) and Gary (that Drew took Ash, lol).

Whiscash

Professional catfish
^ Oh! Maybe I misread the topic. ^^; I took it to mean who would be the most jealous out of Ash and Drew (of the other one, I mean)...but if we're talking other people, then I agree with you, S-Unit. ^^ Definitely May and/or Gary...and possibly Misty too, if she knew.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Misty probably would be only jealous for a bit, and then become impressed that Ash can actually get into a relationship!

And then give Drew blackmail on Ash for their next date(s).

ChloboShoka

Writer
hehe love that Idea S-unit ^_^
Two questions

where would Drew and Ash go on a Date?

Secondly
Is there any songs that make you think of Ash x Drew?

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
hehe love that Idea S-unit ^_^
Two questions

where would Drew and Ash go on a Date?

Secondly
Is there any songs that make you think of Ash x Drew?

Let's see, potential date locations for Ash and Drew...

If Ash planned the date, participating in a tag battle followed by an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner for two.

If Drew planned the date, a visit to the botanical gardens, then a romantic dinner for two in some secluded park...
followed by some hot, smexy action if you catch my drift.

It's difficult to think of songs that remind me of Ash and Drew in a shippy-kind of way. The two I can think of right off the bat would be Leonard Cohen's "I'm Your Man", and Louis Armstrong's "We Have All the Time in the World".

ChloboShoka

Writer
I agree with you S-unit

New topic.

If Drew and Satoshi decided to have a familly. (weather Mpreg or adoption) What would thier familly be like?

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
If Drew and Satoshi decided to have a familly. (weather Mpreg or adoption) What would thier familly be like?

I would imagine they would have two sons, the spitting image of their fathers. Drew would insist on living in some nice fancy penthouse in a big city (I can picture Drew being the more urban-type). Drew and Ash would probably share all the chores/work that needs to be done.

But I can just imagine Aunt Brock babysitting the kids while Ash and Drew go on extended second-, third-, and forth-honeymoons!

Status
Not open for further replies.