• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Respectshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLugia

Since the other threads were dead, I thought I'd make the new one :3

- Welcome! -
Hallo! This is the thread for Respectshipping and Respectshipping ONLY.

- Respectshipping? What's that? -
Respectshipping is the couple of Drew/Shuu and Ash/Satoshi. :3​

- Rules -
1. Follow all SPPf rules at all times kthxplz.
2. Stay on topic :3 It keeps the thread organized.
3. If you don't like this ship, it's simple: DON'T POST HERE.
4. This isn't a debate thread o_x

- Shippers -
1. BabyLugia
2. BitterSweetSilverRose1197
3. riolulu
4. Everyone
5. -----

- Fanfics -
None (Yet)

And for our first topic:
Why do you love Respectshipping?
Short and sweet, no? :3

Last edited:
:DI will join to help the group start ^_____^

Why do you love respectshipping

Thats hard but that have the same attitude abit there both pretty cocky in ways and so on :D

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Recently I have been trying out more guy x guy ships, and this is on the list. Drew and Ash isn't too bad, it could actually be cute!

Why do you love Respectshipping?

I *support* [I prefer a more proper-sounding adjective, I'm not correcting you, Liberty! *hug*] Respectshipping because Ash and Drew work vey well togegther. [don't worry, I'ma explaining why now:] Drew's snotty yet polite attatude collides perfectly with Ash's determined and dense one. Don't forget the beautiful pale green with that black for nthe haircolor matches! =D

topic time?

Who would be dominant?

Drew would try and fail. So would Ash. I guess they would switch off? lolz...maybe fight over it!

~riolulu

OOH!Me have question!!

What would happen if the group found out that they were dating?

Brock and Max would faint.Maywould be all WTF!!!I thought he liked me?!?!And pikachu X_X faints as well

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
huh...I thought I already posted...ah well, I don't see it so I'll repost. If I made a mistAke I'll delete the doublepost first thing! :3

What would happen if the group found out that they were dating?

May: h-h-he's gay??? So were all those roses really for my pokemon after all?! Does he really not care about me!? *throws roses on ground and stomps on them* rawr!!!!
Max: Drew...and Ash?...interesting...*glasses turn white and flash*
Brock: does this mean I'll have another mouth to feed??
Pikachu: p-p-pikacu???? (w-w-whaaat?) *spins around wobbily then faints*
Dawn: grrr they're both taken! *sigh* now I only have one way to turn....Paul!!! I need you for a sec!!!!
Paul: hmph. pathedic. *looks behind and sees Dawn runing towards him* Take Dawn! one of you! Please! *runs*
Harley: NOO!!!!! Just when I was getting a crush on Drewy!!!
Misty: h-h-h-h-he's GAY!?!!!?!??!!??!?! So does that mean I really was eye candy after all? *jumps in ocean and drowns self*

is that them all? I think so...ah, I love quote topics!

~riolulu

OMG!you scenerio was funny mainly with harley may paul(lol he ran away from dawn) and misty.but one u could have added would have been kenny(lol)

If they went on a date where would they go?
Simple no?

Probably a amusement park or a park(romantic dinner clashes with their personalities)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
If they went on a date where would they go?

um...I agree with BabyLugia, somewhere that wouldn't make them look like a couple. Maybe a buffet so Ash can stuff his face while Drew eats something small like a salad. :3

~riolulu

What would be their song?

I don't know really know but probably a rock song or something>.< maybye 'Thanks For the memories' by fall out boy or something like that

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
*pours reviving potion on thread* There!

What would be their song?

'Fall For You' by Secondhand Serenade. XD I just had to! It seems to fit...

~riolulu

Status
Not open for further replies.