• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rest, Team Rocket!! (1113)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1113.jpg

Rest, Team Rocket!!

Team Rocket have been ordered to take a vacation by Giovanni so they decide to go to the Resort Area of Sinnoh. However, Ash & Goh go to the same place in order to do some research so Team Rocket decide this is their chance to get Pikachu, but know if they do then they disobey orders. However, the Team Rocket Elite Unit led by Giovanni's secretary Matori shows up and starts stealing everyone's Pokémon causing Jessie & James to conceal their identity and help Ash & Goh protect the area. Will they help recover the Pokémon or will their cover be blown?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Funny how 3 out of 4 Rocket Grunts had Team Galactic Admins signature Pokemon: Toxicroak, Purugly and Skutank. They could've Given Weavile to the 4th:)

Given the fact that sinnoh's battle tower is supposed to be in that area, Rhyperior being the 4th was a nice shout out as well, since it references Palmer.

also nice that Ash used Riolu here since this is "technically" it's home region.

Last edited:
It was a good epusode but uh goh caught magikarp that ash reeled in

Did he really? It looked to me that Ash was helping him reel it in and then called TR to help, who were incidentally hiding in the bushes. Though might just be my stream, which was terrible.

Edit: You might be talking about the other Magikarp. For a second I thought Ash was going to get Gyarados.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh look another Charizard. Just bring back Ash's if you insist on shoehorning the species into episodes or plots! -_-

Wish they'd bring back Gozu, not like Ash couldn't handle him. But this really should have been a Butch/Cassidy episode, why did they have to do my Rhyperior like that?
Shame the TRio don't have any actual Pokemon of their own, I always loved the Ash/TRio team up episodes and it's nice to finally get one since James/Serena and Meowth/Mallow were literally the only scenes we've gotten since BW where that happened! It'd have been cool to see them work alongside Ash but of course the Gacha machine needs to be a thing! :rolleyes:

Goh was the only truly bad part about the episode as usual, I really really can't wait until he joins Bonnie and Lana in the void of no return!

YelST

watch Roukin
It was a nice episode. However, without trying to go after the writers, the writing at a series level has been poor for a while now. Ash seriously stormed the Rocket base with just Riolu? I can't understand why he'd do that, having just been in a Pokémon Centre to be able to get some powerhouses to storm the base.

The rocket grunts were a nice touch with the Pokémon they had but even then didn't do much.

Overall the worst episode of Journeys so far for me but next week's has potential to be great.

Ultra Beast Lover

Y'know what, unless it's important, I'm going to ignore Go's captures. I'll just check really quick to see if anything's on his main team. It'll make this series a lot more enjoyable. Anyways... going to Sinnoh is mildly depressing because Dawn wasn't there. I miss Dawn, she always worked really well with Ash. I wish we could see the old companions, even if it's just in the background. I mean I get it, the continuity is loose because the younger audiences would be confused, but still, us older fans don't really get anything other than Gen 1 pandering and sometimes a cameo from an older Pokemon. They always brought back the older companions and were able to explain their history with Ash in a few short flashbacks. Also, please, no more Charizard! I love Charizard but I don't want them there every generation. Focus on the new Pokemon or Pokemon that haven't been focused on in a while/ever.

In other news, that Magikarp is either on drugs or it's a Totem Magikarp, either option is equally hilarious/horrifying.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Calling it, That giant thing becomes a Gyarados in ep 26. Also I'm getting annoyed with the random Charizard appearances. The only Charizards I want to see are Ash's and Leon's. Maybe also Alain if he returns as a future PWC opponent.

Last edited: