• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Restarting my sapphire

Jirachi Dude

No gen 4 or 5
So, in hopes to get a good shiny frame, I'm going to restart my sapphire. I am hoping to use a good team
What I'm thinking is

Blaziken
Jirachi (I have the Bonus Disc)
Electrode (My favorite pokemon, if you haven't noticed)
Banette
Flygon
Ludicolo

So, how does that sound?

Use dusclops instead of banette.

I thought it would be weak and only durable but make it hold macho brace and at lvl 57 mine is:

Hp 132
Atk 129
Def 167
SAtk 77
SDef 176
Spd 50

For a tank pokemon it's has a pretty decent attack and shadow ball hits hard.

Banette is strong I know but very very fragile.

Emeraldfan

Blaziken
Hasty / Naive
~ Flamethrower
~ Sky Uppercut
~ Return
~ Bulk Up

Jirachi
Timid
~ Psychic
~ Thunderbolt
~ Calm Mind
~ Wish

Electrode
Mild
~ Thunderbolt
~ SonicBoom
~ Light Screen
~ Explosion

Ludicolo
Modest
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Mega Drain
~ Leech Seed

Flygon
Mild
~ Dig (Earthquake)
~ DragonBreath (Dragon Claw)
~ Fly
~ Crunch

Banette
Adamant
~ Shadow Ball
~ Night Shade
~ Return
~ Will-O-Wisp

Synergy is good enough. The sets I gave you use mostly TM's you can get more than once, except for Earthquake and Dragon Claw on Flygon. Leech Seed on Ludicolo is an egg-move, and if you want to use it, you could use the Giga Drain TM > Mega Drain, but keep in mind that Giga Drain is a one-off TM.

Last edited: