• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Restarting the whole song because you missed your favorite part

do you restart the whole song because you miss your favorite part

• yes it gets so annoying when you miss that part

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • no i dont see any reason for doing that

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Autis-misc

Abridger
I dont. Mostly since the entire song is my favorite part so if i missed it, i missed 3-8 minutes of my life...

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
There's a few songs I do that for.

- Aproach the Podium by Winds of Plague- Especially if I'm listening to that song with large subs. It starts off with a quiet accoustic part and then follows with a very powerful, heart pounding death metal sound.

- Save Me by Avenged Sevenfold- The entire song is a 11 minute long masterpiece. The slow sections between the guitar solo and the last chorus proves that the members of Avenged Sevenfold not only form a really good band, but are music geniuses. I know A7X has a lot of haters, but hate them or love them, you can't deny the greatness.

- Remenissions by Avenges Sevenfold- "KEEP AWAY FROM MEEEEE", *The Rev drumming away* "KEEEEP AWAYYY FROM MEEEEEE"

- The Best of Times by Dream Theater- The Accoustic Piano/Guitar intro, the Instrumental breakdown in the middle, and the concluding electric guitar that not only is beautiful, but also facemelting as well.

There's a lot of haters out there that hate on Avenged Sevenfold and Dream Theater... It's fine if you hate them, but if you can't admit that they are musical geniuses, you lack musical taste, or you have very little knowledge on music.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I don't restart, I usually just skip back until I find it. But I quite occasionally repeat Nicki Minaj and K-Pop raps so I can learn them :')

Fenix

Tremulant
There's a lot of haters out there that hate on Avenged Sevenfold and Dream Theater... It's fine if you hate them, but if you can't admit that they are musical geniuses, you lack musical taste, or you have very little knowledge on music.
People hate on Dream Theater? Wow that kind of... doesn't make sense. They're far from being one of my favourite bands, but I can't think of one logical argument as why someone would think they suck.

As for the question; no, I usually don't. Not for that reason anyway.

Meowth City

Staff member
I tend to listen to my favourite songs for several hours. That's right - on loop for 3+ straight hours and I never get bored. So definitely yes.