• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Return of an old artist.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
It has literally been forever since I last posted a picture or even posted in general on this site. I've just been so busy with life in general and trying to start a career on Youtube that I almost have no time for it anymore till I can really start making money on said website. (Which would be nice, but I need A LOT more subscribers)

That said, I made this picture of Absol and Umbreon as my hubby's and my new avatar for Youtube!

http://fav.me/db1lnv6

pirate555

Word.
Hello from another user from your time! I really like this piece of art, it looks fantastic. And I really like the Yin and Yang concept (admittedly it helps that Umbreon and Absol are two of my favourites as well). Would be great to see more work when you have time! I've subscribed for good measure.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
@pirate555 Thank you so much! I really appriciate the support and right now, I am trying to recover as much of my older artwork online as possible. I am also in the process of scripting a Nuzlocke comic but have yet had the time to start drawing it, however that is my next project.

Psychic

Really and truly
Oh wow, it's been awhile! It's great to see you here again. :>

Your avatar is nice! I like the fur on Absol, and Umbreon's paw pads are the cutest! I also really like how dynamic and alive Umbreon looks, and the pose compliments it well. Unfortunately, since the image is for an avatar, it shows up pretty small, and you lose a lot of the detail. As a result, I think a simpler design, where the objects of the image (Absol and Umbreon) take up a bit more space and with thick lines, is generally the way to go. As a standalone piece of art, though, I think it looks good.

I hope you can recover all of your old art, and I wish you all the best going forward!

~Psychic

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
@ Psychic Yeah I do see your point with the thick outlines. They would help see them both better tremendously. I didn't really think about it when drawing though. I was just focusing on the detail with the fur and such but when it came to smearing the colors on GIMP after drawing it in PaintBrush (which is basically a Mac version of MS Paint.), it just kinda became color slush and blended in almost too much.