• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Return of Nightmare!!Orochimaru Returns!!!

U

Uchiha Obito

this is my first naruto story so dont blame me if its bad.

It has been 15 years since the last coming of Orochimaru, and the war of Konoha. The hidden villages are in peace. Today is the day when they will choose a new succsesor for the Kage position of any hidden village. The participant who wins will become the new Kage for his country. They are going to have a test similiar to the Chuunin Exam but harder, and instead of Gennins, the participants will be Chuunin and Jounins. In this exam it is like a tournament. 64 Chuunin and Jounin will pass the preliminary rounds. Then 32 Chuunin and Jounin will take do a race starting from Konoha Village to the great Naruto Bridge. There will be many obstacles to overcome,including other ninjas. 16 Chuunin and Jounins will pass the race. If there is an uneven number of ninja left then there will be a drawing for the reamaning ninja to reduce the number of ninja. Then that number will have to get a certain number of items in a specific time. Then once it is down to the last two ninja they will square off in a fight. The first one to get K.Oed
loses.
A seaside cottage. It was covered in orange paint. This was the home of Naruto Uzamaki. He had a small goatee and glasses. In the past fifteen years he has become a Jounin of incredible talent.
"Oh my god, look at the time! It's already 9:00 am!! Oh, wait a minute the exam only starts at 9:00 pm in the night! Well might as well get up and start training," said Naruto.
In the past fifteen years Konoha Village has decided to stop Jounin from training three young Genin. They decided that it would be better if Genins got the feel of working in the shadows rather than with teammates.
A two-story house with an old fashioned look. It was partly covered in pink and red.
This was the home of Sakura Haruno. Also the home of a skilled Medical Jounin ninja.
Sakura wasn’t married and did not have any kids. She just thought to herself a couple of years ago that her purpose was to help people. But that wasn’t going to stop her from entering the Kage exam.
An even bigger house with fancy decorations and paint. Inside the mansion, in a secluded room, sat a man. He wore a Jounin outfit and wore a Konoha headband. He had his hair in a ponytail and had sideburns. He sat in the middle of the room. Then suddenly stood jumped up and said “Chidori!!!!”
His hands started to glow blue and lightning started coming out of it. He shot the lightning at a practice dummy, and disintegrated it to ashes to the floor. He was none other than Sasuke Uchiha. He too was a Jounin. He was finally a little happier ever since he tracked down and killed his brother Itachi. Because of that, Sasuke was promoted to a Jounin.
Elsewhere in the Village hidden in the Clouds a man is being took to his prison cell. That man was an expert swordsman, yet he was a serial killer. But he was finally caught, or so they thought?

How was it? Please tell me on a scale of 1 through 10. (10 being the best)
Please tell me suggestions! Thank you!!!