• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Return of the Code Lyoko Warriors Club~

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hi, I'm Commander Cobali/Cobali, and welcome to The Lyoko Warriors Club! :D

thelyokogroupbrushbanner2.png

It's been 5 years sience we've all seen Lyoko on television, and it is nice to finally see it comming back this year or next!

Right onto thy rules~

Rules!

I. Follow all SPPF and Club Forum Rules.

II. Please stay on topic. Refrain from posting anything that's off-topic, one-liners, or spam. We're not asking for a huge post but please make your posts reasonable.

III. Please sign up before posting.

IV. Do not talk back to Moderators and please treat everyone fairly. If you have a problem with one of the Moderators, PM Hydri and the situation will be handled.

V. Please no minimodding. Let the Moderators handle any problems.

VI. Please refrain from posting links to non-Code Lyoko related sites. This will be counted as spam.

VII. This club is about anything Code Lyoko related (Games, Movies, TV Show etc.)

IX. You must fill out the form to join this club. You will have 3 chances to fill it out completely and correctly. If you are having trouble, contact an Moderator.

X.Please do not "criticize" other members because they have different opinions or theories.

XII. Most importantly, have fun!

This Club contains a Strike System. Which is defined as a "punishment" or suspension towards members who break rules.

Club Moderators can hand out a Ban to members who break the rules. Seen Below are the various Bans a Member can receive.

• 1 Hour Ban

• 2 Hour Ban

• 3 Hour Ban

• If a Rule is broken and it is more then a few hours Ban, this will result in a strike! Anything after a strike will be when you begin to receive 24 Hour+ Bans! However, this DOES NOT grant immunity to the Rules!

• 2 Day Ban

• 5 Day Ban

• Week Ban

• 2 Week Ban

• Month Ban

• 2 Month Ban

• Permanent Ban

Depending on what the post was, will vary the Ban. However, if a Member has been Banned 3 Times then their next Ban will be a Permanent Ban.

If a Moderator that is not me Bans you, and you do not like their decision, you are free to PM me regarding the situation.

Try not to get Banned!

The Sign up application~

1. Say your username.
2. Reason why you like Code Lyoko/Episodes of Lyoko ECT...
3: Your favorite Major/Normal charichter

Example!
"Hi, I'm Cobali, and i would like to join cause i like the awesomeness of the virtualization to Lyoko, and my favorite Main charachter is Ulrich Stern, and Aelita!"

None yet.... keep it that way, will ya?

Cobali (Club Leader/Warrior)
Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
Savanny
Kimchu
Ansem the wise
Sinnoh Ash
AwakeningLeafIcarus
Dirkac
Raiden193
Chili
Hero of Ideals
Darklord18
Dragontail
Gothic-Gothorita

Cobali (Club leader)
Savanny (Mod... maybe admin...)
Ansem the wise
Chili
Gothic-Gothorita

VM, or PM, or even say in your sign up application for that matter, if you want to be a Lyoko Super Warrior (Mod/Admin) for Lyoko's Club!~

Credit to Eeveelover824 from Flower Paradise Shop for the Wonderful Lyoko warriors banner, Odd's banner, the WONDERFUL Jeremie banner, and The awesome Aelita banner~
Credit to Blood Red Absol for the awesome Ulrich banner~
Credit to AwakeningLeafIcarus for the wonderful William banner~
Credit to Pokeram for the cool Yumi banner~
Credit to Savanny for the Lyoko Club button~
Also credit to Sweet May for approving this club!~
More art and credits comming soon~

oddbrushbanner2.png

codejeremiebanner.png

pinkgirlbanner2.png

CodeLyoko-1.jpg

WilliamBanner.png

codeyumi.png

oie_oie_overlay66_zps9e6efe1f.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I'm YokoKurama. I love Code Lyoko, because it takes average kids and turns them into superheroes into a world that people may call a video game. Yumi's my favorite character. I love her fans, they're so awesome! :D

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hello, I'm YokoKurama. I love Code Lyoko, because it takes average kids and turns them into superheroes into a world that people may call a video game. Yumi's my favorite character. I love her fans, they're so awesome! :D

ACCEPTED!

Hey Yoko, welcome to the club of the warriors! :D have a great rime talking about Lyoko with... well, anyone else who joins xD

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Oh the club is up! Awesome!

1. Savanny
2. I loved Code Lyoko in middle school. Every day after school I would park my rear in front of my tv and watch it. The theme song was amazing, and I loved the storyline and the technology thingamajigs. I just loved it. XD
3: My favorite character is Aelita. She's just an interesting character and I always thought she was cool.

Kimchu

Onward!
Wait wait wait wait wait wait! IT'S COMING BACK!? REALLY?! Hold on...

*looks up*

Holy crap, it is! Oh wow, this is awesome!

*cough* Anyway, name's Kimchu. As you can probably tell, I really like Code Lyoko, but to be specific, I admire it mostly for it's unique formula of 2D and 3D, as well as the likeable characters and interesting stories (even if some of the episodes are hit-or-miss at times). It's hard choosing favorites, since I like all the Lyoko Warriors, but I guess I'll go for Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita. I also liked William, even if he was an antagonist. Anyway, I'd like to join if it's alright. :D

So, the new show is going to have live-action replacing the 2D then....: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pft0i_Cxb9s

Hm, this is going to be interesting.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Oh the club is up! Awesome!

1. Savanny
2. I loved Code Lyoko in middle school. Every day after school I would park my rear in front of my tv and watch it. The theme song was amazing, and I loved the storyline and the technology thingamajigs. I just loved it. XD
3: My favorite character is Aelita. She's just an interesting character and I always thought she was cool.

Ikr? :D

Meh, phone won't do color, so.... ACCEPTED!

Hey Sav, enjoy your stay xD
Wait wait wait wait wait wait! IT'S COMING BACK!? REALLY?! Hold on...

*looks up*

Holy crap, it is! Oh wow, this is awesome!

*cough* Anyway, name's Kimchu. As you can probably tell, I really like Code Lyoko, but to be specific, I admire it mostly for it's unique formula of 2D and 3D, as well as the likeable characters and interesting stories (even if some of the episodes are hit-or-miss at times). It's hard choosing favorites, since I like all the Lyoko Warriors, but I guess I'll go for Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita. I also liked William, even if he was an antagonist. Anyway, I'd like to join if it's alright. :D

So, the new show is going to have live-action replacing the 2D then....: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pft0i_Cxb9s

Hm, this is going to be interesting.

I was surprised too that its comming back. Happens to be so, that... it slipped away when we weren't looking :eek:

Accepted!
Welcome Kimchu, enjoy your stay.

I have new art going into the club, two new banners for good... just need Jeremie, and Odd's banner D': ah well...
Wait a minute... William was an antagonist? I thought he was good! D:<

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Oh, and if you need a mod/admin, I'll volunteer to help out. I have nothing else to do. ._.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
OK, you're added to the super warriors. XD thanks Sav.

Not sure if now would be a good time for a topic...

Buuuut, TOPIC : Whose your favorite antagonist, William, or XANA? *Inserts more antagonists not known by me here*

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I really should refresh my Code Lyoko knowledge before I attempt to participate in any discussions... ._. XD
I don't remember very much. Just the character names and the cyber world stuff.
Oh, and Hydri, I'm going to put a link to the club in my siggy so maybe we'll get more members.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I really should refresh my Code Lyoko knowledge before I attempt to participate in any discussions... ._. XD
I don't remember very much. Just the character names and the cyber world stuff.
Oh, and Hydri, I'm going to put a link to the club in my siggy so maybe we'll get more members.

That is the reason why I started watching it from the first episode again xD
OK, I shall do the same... once I get the art in.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
That is the reason why I started watching it from the first episode again xD
OK, I shall do the same... once I get the art in.

Perhaps when I'm in the mood to do art again, I could make some banners/userbars/buttons for the club. If you're interested, of course. :p

Kimchu

Onward!
I was surprised too that its comming back. Happens to be so, that... it slipped away when we weren't looking :eek:

Accepted!
Welcome Kimchu, enjoy your stay.

I have new art going into the club, two new banners for good... just need Jeremie, and Odd's banner D': ah well...
Wait a minute... William was an antagonist? I thought he was good! D:<

Well, yea technically he was a good guy being brainwashed, making him XANA's puppet. So in way, he's an protagonist gone bad. But he could also be an antagonist in other ways, if William's jealousy towards Ulrich's and Yumi's relationship (and vice versa) counts as being antagonistic. :\

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Perhaps when I'm in the mood to do art again, I could make some banners/userbars/buttons for the club. If you're interested, of course. :p

Right at this point, I'm struggling with finding the perfect image of Jeremie for a banner D:<
But I would be delighted to accept. I always wanted to order one from you anywho... D:
...Pictures of our discussion ain't counted as spam... right? Being noobish at leading... D:
Graciously accept.~

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Right at this point, I'm struggling with finding the perfect image of Jeremie for a banner D:<
But I would be delighted to accept. I always wanted to order one from you anywho... D:
...Pictures of our discussion ain't counted as spam... right? Being noobish at leading... D:
Graciously accept.~

Here are some images that could be usable...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wfnllUR1Sqc/TM7ZvNYmEuI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/ttLzkT6PzV4/s1600/Jeremy.jpg

http://data0.eklablog.fr/codelyoko/mod_article654111_1.jpg

You're right, tho. The pickings are slim when it comes to solo images of Jeremie... :\

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
1. Sinnoh Ash
2. I love Code Lyoko! I remember coming after school and waiting to watch the new episode of Lyoko. I love that show because of the storyline of the characters and how they have to protect the Virtual World from XANA.
3. My favorite character is Ulrich. I like him because of how he's the Silent Strong type of Protagonist in the group. He's like a warrior of few words. He was awesome! =D

Kimchu

Onward!
Hey, you guys think Ulrich and Yumi will get together in the new series? The last episode kind of made it end ambiguously.... >.>

Also, any thoughts on live action instead of 2D?

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Hey, you guys think Ulrich and Yumi will get together in the new series? The last episode kind of made it end ambiguously.... >.>

Also, any thoughts on live action instead of 2D?

I'm kinda iffy on the live action... I just hope it doesn't turn cheesy like Power Rangers... ._.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Ansem the wise
I love the show and the video game, and I love the concept of a digital world.
I love Ulrich, he's awesome.

It finally is up, see it wasn't so long :)
of u need a mod ill happily do it.

It wasent :D

accepted! *Phones being dumb so... *

Welcome Ansem! I shall add you to both lists in a second, if I can anywho...

1. Sinnoh Ash
2. I love Code Lyoko! I remember coming after school and waiting to watch the new episode of Lyoko. I love that show because of the storyline of the characters and how they have to protect the Virtual World from XANA.
3. My favorite character is Ulrich. I like him because of how he's the Silent Strong type of Protagonist in the group. He's like a warrior of few words. He was awesome! =D

Ulrich is awesome! :D

ACCEPTED!

Welcome Sinnoh, I shall add you within a few minutes or so.

@Kim: Solo pics with no backround. I normally use solo no backrounded images...
@Sav: Its hard... especially science he's not 3D :/