1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Returnee here hoping to make new friends? Maybe?

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Fox Lady Kita, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Fox Lady Kita

Fox Lady Kita Vulpes Vulpes

Hello everyone! I've been on here before, but I felt like it was time to come back. Been a while. The forums changed a lot since I was on here last.

And I wanted to make some new friends! None of my siblings are into Pokemon as much as I am and It's so sad. So I was hoping I could make some on here?

Lemme give you an introduction! My name is Casey, I'm 26, female, and I absolutely adoore Pokemon. I can't wait for the new ones to come out!

Thank you so much for your time! If someone could show me how things work around here that'd be great!

Thank you so much!

wolf jani likes this.
  2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Tsundere Girl

Hi and welcome to the forums ^_^

wolf jani likes this.
  3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Hello and welcome back! If you have any questions about anything either I or the other Mods will be happy to assist you. Just be careful when you are talking about certain subjects. Some members get really fired up over certain opinions.

Fox Lady Kita and wolf jani like this.
  4. wolf jani

wolf jani A Galar shill I guess

Welcome, or Welcome back I guess. To Serebii forums!

5. Fox Lady Kita

Thank you all so much! And I will be careful, thank you!

wolf jani likes this.
  6. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

Hi and welcome back to the forums :)!

wolf jani likes this.
  7. Fox Lady Kita

Thank you!