• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Returning Features from Gen 7 Speculation

Sulfurian

I hope actually riding bikes or the "hip and cool" roller skates from gen 6 makes a return over tauros. I'd love both but again gamefreak loves splitting things up or never returning features.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Im hoping PokeRide returns in some fashion. Make it more similiar though to Taurus on MeleMele, where you aid the Pokemon in some way and thats hoe you unlock them. I was honestly surprised that this wasnt the case more throughout the game.

ZMoves should return in some fashion, ideally not taling up an item slot (and make some "lore" reson for how they arent compatible with M.Evos if need be).

And I expect we will see the further evolution of Pokemon Amie/Refresh, as I fully beleive GF wants to keep us interacting with our Pokemon in this or a similiar fashion.
the next step for Refresh that I can think of is that you can summon the pokemon to be in the open world and then you can play with them how you can in USUM, but then there will be another option when you click to talk to them that will bring up the refresh screen. That'd be my next idea anyways

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Interacting with Pokemon in the overworld was one of my favorite features in USUM. My one wish for this new game would be for the player to interact with their own Pokemon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Interacting with Pokemon in the overworld was one of my favorite features in USUM. My one wish for this new game would be for the player to interact with their own Pokemon.
Although we had interacting with our own Pokémon in HGSS, I'd like both to return so that I can interact with a lot of Pokémon.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I would like SOS calls to return, exclusively triggered by Adrenaline Orbs or the abilities that make them more common. I especially want this to return if random encounters are no longer a thing.

Something similar to the Poke Pelago would be most welcome as well. It has such useful features.

More than any gen 7 features, I want things from older gens to come back: horde battles; field moves like Sweet Scent and Headbutt; hidden grottoes; the national pokedex; and soaring, but in the overworld instead of over the map.