1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Returning member. Been a long time.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by chinchourulz, Aug 13, 2019.

1. chinchourulz

chinchourulz 200% Quality Poster

Hey everyone, I joined here in the summer of 2008. I had no grasp of how the Internet worked and was too immature to be on forums if you look through my cringeworth posts. I was 12 and loved to push buttons.

Anyways I loved Pokemon since I was a kid collecting the cards, owning a Pikachu N64 and it was a big part of my childhood. I love the first 4 generations the most. Super big apology for spamming with poop and fart jokes.

wolf jani and BƬS_fan like this.
  2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ "Christina"

Hi, welcome back ! :)

wolf jani likes this.
  3. shoz999

shoz999 The Legend of Youngster Joey!

Hello there and welcome back.

wolf jani likes this.
  4. chinchourulz

chinchourulz 200% Quality Poster

Thanks guys. I do know Pokemon is nostalgic for people when they were kids (myself included) and I joined when I was still a stupid kid. I know art reflects life, and Pokemon is a game that reflects life and I would hate to think I ruined something people were so passionate about. I also own a Nintendo Switch and am from Rhode Island.

And this forum might take a little while getting used to and navigating, as it's all social networky but yeah I can't wait to get back into the fandom with you all.

wolf jani and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  5. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

Hi and welcome back to the forums.

wolf jani likes this.
  6. wolf jani

wolf jani Cutting down lolicons

Hi & welcome back.