• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Returning Shows

KingBravest

I and i'm sure lots of other people wanna know about returning shows like Avatar: The last airbender also shows that are out elsewhere which people may not know about like Yugioh Zexal and Digimon Xros which is coming to America in 2012...

Also Code lyoko will return, feel free to talk about shows you would like to return

Also returning game series.... Kingdom Hearts is taking forever to come out lol

And yes talk of manga is fine also

Anything goes just keep it future based : ]

Last edited:

Mankanshoku Mako

Avatar: the Last Airbender isn't anime and I'm fairly sure evryone who is interested in Zexal and Xros Wars is already aware of their existence.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
In terms of returning shows it's all about Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Fullmetal Alchemist < Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Now I'm waiting for Bones to do the same thing to Soul Eater.

Hey guys did you hear?
[img139]http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx257/alexolivas91/slowpoke_pokemon.gif[/img139]
Kaiji's coming back.
Couldn't find a picture of a Slowking facepalming so I'll let you off the hook this time.

ForeverFlame

The Avatar Committee already arrived, but I'll say it again anyway.

Avatar isn't an Anime. The Digimon trademark was filed over a year ago and may just be a placeholder. Yu-Gi-Oh is in licensing hell, and we won't be seeing Zexal for a while (Konami even opted not to use the Zexal brand for the TCG and just went back to calling it Yu-Gi-Oh).

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I'm still waiting for SOMEONE to do Trigun Maximum. (and probably will be forever)
With Funimation's recasting in mind and the fact that they'd probably snag Trigun Maximum before Bang Zoom! (who has majority of the original cast) again. Who am I kidding? I adore the Trigun franchise much more than the Soul Eater franchise! I'm sorry, I can't listen to Trigun without the original dub (it was so good).

That said, I'm also furious that Funimation got their hands on the rest of Hellsing Ultimate (which isn't even done being made). I won't lie, I like Funimation but some of their choices are so weird (too much Dragon Ball as well as snagging so many overrated series).

Outside of that, along with Soul Eater, I want the SGT. Frog manga to wrap up soon so there can be a true to manga ending however I have a feeling that it will end with a normal episodic chapter.

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Is this thread also about discussing what anime u think will have a continuation or a next season?

KingBravest

Avatar: the Last Airbender isn't anime and I'm fairly sure evryone who is interested in Zexal and Xros Wars is already aware of their existence.

I'm sorry but I really don't care if Avatar is an anime or not Especially every other post. Also those were just examples and no not everyone knew aboute them. I think the fact that this site makes people split there discussions up based on whether its an anime or I guess what you would call a regular cartoon stupid cause we lose more good threads that way and its confusing, And there is No big difference between the two except I guess one tends to be a little more mature sometimes..........

If a mod feels this is wrongly placed Don't close it just MOVE it.