• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

returning to the game, need a briefing

cursed.door

hey all, i haven't played in a tournament since i think states 2015. i've been basically waiting out big basics, and i'm interested again after seeing some scans that reminded me of the 2010 dp / hg format. i'm hoping somebody can give me a list /or run down of the best decks in format at the moment, and of the current legal sets, and any changes to the rules in the last few years. I think I can go from there! Would really appreciate the help