• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Returning to the Pokemon scene - Team Help

b3an0b0y

So,
I haven't played Pokemon for about 2 years and I just ordered SS and pre-ordered Pokemon Black. I was wondering if you could give me any tips to dive right back into the game. I was wondering what Pokemon you would recommend me to use, what moves I should teach them and any other tips you are willing to share.

Thankyou for reading this
Tebbs

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Yes, we are happy to help you. BUT first can you please read this

I know that you are clueless on what to choose, but at least post three or four pokemon that you want to use wit thier movesets. If you're also clueless about their movesets, then copy and paste from smogon or something
Hit the EDIT button on the bottom right side of your post to edit your changes

if you don't edit your changes quickly, then a moderator will lock it and you will have to waste more time doing it in a new thread.

THANKS

b3an0b0y

Ah thanks, I have no clue though. I'll just let this close and I'll repost when I have a slight idea.