• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reuniclus Discussion

Best Reuniclus set?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reuniclus is not going to get banned anytime soon.

When Genosect is released it will be even less dangerous.

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
I doubt any non-legendary will get bad (although dream world Chandlure stands a good chance!).

Reniculus is still a very threatening OU though.

Haru Glory

Rave Master
Seriosly, this guy is one of the biggest threats in OU.

Does it learn something to cover Dark-types other than Focus Blast?

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

Psycho Cut

I'd say the CM set is the best. TR is good, but only on dedicated TR teams. Which is pretty obvious really.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

This is my set. Nice coverage and Bulky enough to take hits.

Anyway, here is my opinion of the sets of Reuniclus, its future and yaadaayadda

Reuniclus is one of those pokemon that were so underrated that it was funny, Reuniclus started of as one of the biggest pieces of shit to one of the greatest OUs in BW OU. Now, many people question its effectiveness due to 1) Its looks (This is a direct reference to MurgoUrth). 2) Its shallow movepool. 3) Weaknesses to Tyranitar and Scizor. Well, first of all, its looks are never a way to Judge a pokemon, as many of you COUGH MurgoUrth COUGH think. Reuniclus looks really cool to because it is a gummy bear! For those who question the Shallow movepool part. Reuniclus has great stat boosting moves in Calm Mind, and, though forgotten, Trick Room. Best of all having one of the best abilites, if not, best, in the game. However, there is an obvious movepool lackings. Also, being weak to Tyranitar and Scizor is gay, but, Trick Room Reuniclus can Defeat non-Chople Tyranitar CONSIDERING that Focus Blast doesn't miss because FOCUS BLAST IS THE WORST MOVE IN THE GAME!(At least splash is funny). Also, it isn't too hard to beat Scizor, its CALLED A FIRE TYPE MOVE. Notable Weaknesses to things like Jirachi and Mew aren't for sure for sure checks.

Psycho Cut, you mentioned that Trick Room Reuniclus is only good on a Trick Room team. Well, I don't think that is true, I have tried using Trick Room Reuniclus on my Scrafty team, and it has worked wonders! HOWEVER, make sure that you have at least 1 slow Pokemon to switch into in emergency times such as when a Scizor comes in, take my Scrafty team for example, I have a Bulk Up Scrafty and Bronzong to switch into, just in case. Trick Room Reuniclus is also arguably the best Reuniclus set, or even the best sets in the OU metagame, also Reuniclus can be a fantastic Late game sweeper.

I had lots of good things to say about Trick Room Reuniclus, now, I will explain why i think Calm Mind is better set. On my Scrafty team, I sometimes use Bulk Up Scrafty and Trick Room Reuniclus, but, I use Dragon Dance and Calm Mind Reuniclus more. Think about it, Trick Room Reuniclus has more offense, but Calm Mind Reuniclus has INSTANT RECOVERY!!!!! That is so important in BW OU now!!!!! Also, Reuniclus breaks stall likes its second nature. Reuniclus also packs even more power after some Calm Minds. However, I think its unfair to compare those two, as TR Reuniclus rapes offense teams (gl shitty HO teams!). And CM Reuniclus destorys stall (**** stall!).

For banning Reuniclus, yeah, BS. Reuniclus very diverse, but it is prefectly stoppable!!!!!

My Point? Reuniclus is a Elite pokemon, top 10 OU even. Just its not broken, nethier does it suck!!!!!
Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

This is my set. Nice coverage and Bulky enough to take hits.

BS set, no instant recovery, no good.

Arty-Kun

Kill it with weather
Reuniclus is a sexy jello baby.

Zachmac

And, why he's going to get banned? At least that's what I've heard on PO servers.
They say just about everything will be banned there. Someone said linoone should be banned since they were annoyed by the belly drum+extreme speed set.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Status
Not open for further replies.