• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reuniclus Discussion

Best Reuniclus set?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jock

Banned
it wont, albeit Reuniclus is so broken that it's the main reason stall runs CB Tar/SpDef Jirachi.

Ilan

Both very medicore pokemon

I disagree, spiritomb is a really good pokemon.
with considerable bulk, which can pull out a good stall calm mind,pain split (it needs recover!),dark pulse,HP fighting set.

so it isnwt that mediocre, having no weaknesses and 3 immunities is a + on his part, and DW sableye is a great lead it have recover, will o wisp, toxic and more stuff to ruin other stuff.

well I use shadow ball insted of focus blast. for lets say... lati@s and other psychics (espeon maybe?) I prefer it, sience if tyranitar or sicizor are around, I will try to get rid of them before, I send out reuniculus.

and if by chance I see a tyranitar, I will check first if he have crunch or pursuit if he have crunch I will switch if not, I will try to resist it till I have full health and then switch to a counter.

reuniculus made lots of my games 6-0, I call him "Trollface" he have the face of a troll and he is annoying.
I use calm mind set, it is the best in my opinion.

The Jock

Banned
I disagree, spiritomb is a really good pokemon.
with considerable bulk, which can pull out a good stall calm mind,pain split (it needs recover!),dark pulse,HP fighting set.

so it isnwt that mediocre, having no weaknesses and 3 immunities is a + on his part, and DW sableye is a great lead it have recover, will o wisp, toxic and more stuff to ruin other stuff.

well I use shadow ball insted of focus blast. for lets say... lati@s and other psychics (espeon maybe?) I prefer it, sience if tyranitar or sicizor are around, I will try to get rid of them before, I send out reuniculus.

and if by chance I see a tyranitar, I will check first if he have crunch or pursuit if he have crunch I will switch if not, I will try to resist it till I have full health and then switch to a counter.

reuniculus made lots of my games 6-0, I call him "Trollface" he have the face of a troll and he is annoying.
I use calm mind set, it is the best in my opinion.

Shadow Ball/Focus Blast is the better Reuniclus set, unless you're using it on a Stall Team in which you need to beat things like the Muskateers, Toxicroak, etc with Psychic. Also Spiritomb is p good, but the lack of resistances really hurts him.

Shadow Ball/Focus Blast is the better Reuniclus set, unless you're using it on a Stall Team in which you need to beat things like the Muskateers, Toxicroak, etc with Psychic. Also Spiritomb is p good, but the lack of resistances really hurts him.

But you don't have recover that way:/

If sun teams and terrakion do have a rise in popularity I think trickroom becomes the better set. I'm far more scared of that set at this point.

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
Personally, I like the Calm Mind set better than the TR one. I like other 'weather' more than trick room because they all have pokemon that summon permanent weather. Maybe TR will get a boost and in gen VI (6) and Gamefreak will make a pokemon who summons permanent Trick Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.