• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reunion Battles In Nimbasa! (700)

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Palpitoad will obviously be the backbone of Ash's team. I mean.. it beat Stoutland on it's first battle with Ash. I'm almost certain Oshawott won't be evolving anytime soon if at all.. why have two water type powerhouses? I'm glad it's turned out this way!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
**** yeah Palpitoad sent Soutland flying out of the ring with Hydro Pump.

It seems very friendly to Satoshi after the win.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Palpitoad is getting Ice fang'd, Trip ain't pleased and Kenyan is worried.

Stop laughing Burgundy, you're going to lose. Yep, Supersonic stopped it.

Trip ain't pleased with what? Is he still PO'd that he didn't catch a toad?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
MustnotcommentaboutBianca'sbehindbeingintheair...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ash won and Bianca is looking for Zorua and Langley seems to know.

Zorua is Langley again.

Next up is Cilan vs. Trip.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
First time usage I guess.. Also because it is in such a large scale tournament. It's a bit risky

But besides Iris and Dent, none knows that its a firt time use.

The episode ends, I was expecting it to work like this, the second round won't be concluded in the next episode either for sure, I am expecting only the last round to have an episode focused on it.

Pretty awesome episode, lots of interactions made my day and the battles were either funny(Beartic vs Joltik) or nice(Stouland vs Palpitoad).

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

Ahaha, Bianca was oh so confident that she was going to win, right up till Palpitoad made sure to change her mind about THAT :D

playerking

Trip ain't pleased with what? Is he still PO'd that he didn't catch a toad?

I don't know, he had that, "Pathetic" sort of face. It's Trip, what do you expect.

We left on a cliffhanger, Trip vs. Cilan. I'm sure Trip will win.

Ahaha, Bianca was oh so confident that she was going to win, right up till Palpitoad made sure to change her mind about THAT :D

Bianca? You mean Burgundy?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Huh you mean Burgundy? Right?

@Grassmen, whoops, well then that would make sense, but yeah, it was kinda spoiled in the spoilers thread, aside from a few persons believing that there would be a round prior to the one we're seeing now and that Ash would use Tranquill for a quick battle in which it wouldn't make any sound.. Just hoping that Tranquill would get used or something..

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Did Bells lose in this ep??

Janovy

Banned
Did anyone happen to make a screencap of the actual city? :/

Bisharp

I turned KeyHole when the episode was near the end (Ash vs Burgundy). Can anyone tell me if Team Rocket appeared in this episode?

playerking

Yes they are in nimbasa CITY

It's Nimbasa Town here. But they are near it, or Nimbassa town is some place in the city.

Anyway, good first battles. Nice to see Palpitoad beat Stoutland like that.