• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reunion Battles In Nimbasa! (700)

Venomfang

Perky Goth
i personally think it is taking ash awhille to get to raimon city

Really? What gave you that idea.

i personally think it is taking ash awhille to get to raimon city

It isn't. (Besides, it's far away from Castelia City in the games) Why do you think it's taking him long?

gliscor&yanmega

Belle came of as even more spoiled then I though, she really did offer Pignite for a trade with Zorua, like what the hell? its her starter... I still like her but lets stop the comparisions with Jun, Jun respected his pokemons more and would never do that to Empoleon.

That was kind of annoying to hear. I never thought she'd be like that. I kind of hope it was just over excitement and she wasn't thinking and she would change her mind about it before it would happen. Or I'll just pretend it never happened...

It seems like Team Rocket do have a new plan from what was said. I guess we can expect something to happen in Nimbasa City.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
That was kind of annoying to hear. I never thought she'd be like that. I kind of hope it was just over excitement and she wasn't thinking and she would change her mind about it before it would happen. Or I'll just pretend it never happened...

It seems like Team Rocket do have a new plan from what was said. I guess we can expect something to happen in Nimbasa City.

Well she kinda always looked like she was spoiled specially with the background of daddy not letting the girl go out earlier, so I was expecting stuff like this but not at this point, it indeed pissed me off...I kinda couldn't care less for her character right now, I probably will still have fun with other stupid stuff she does and laugh but that kinda really rubbed me the wrong way.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
LOL! Bianca offered her starter for a trade? She is kind of spoiled...I remember on GTS I traded my female Venusaur that I loved for a shiny ;_; I still feel bad because I wasn't thinking. I'm not sure if she's spoiled though. She might just be "reckless" ^^;

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Meh Poke Maniac I do the same but the anime is kinda of showing the characters act like we as humans towards our pets, I would trade my cat for another because the cat was cuter(I don't need it mine is ze cutests haha), I just hate people who abandon their pets, that is probably why I felt so pissed with this situation.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Palpitoad was pretty awesome even though Ash had just caught it...

CupidKirby

Just saw the episode. It was pretty nice getting to see all the recurring characters interact but of course I was expecting more battles. It was worth it, so making this a four-parter was a good move.

I have a feeling that this running gag with Bianca pushing Ash into a river will either end in this saga with a) Ash steps aside and Bianca falls in, b) He accidentally pushes Bianca in himself while rushing to a league match, or c) He finally snaps and pushes her in. Either of those three will make me happy.

Quite honestly I wanted to see Ash wipe the floor with Carbernet, but he's Ash, so yeah. Palpitoad almost pulling a Krabby on us was pretty nice but like what a lot of people said, I was hoping for more personality from it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So...Yoshihiko is Jimmy Ray.

Gyahahhaaha! That's so random!

Nekaku

OMG! Best episode since a lean mean team rocket machine! Langley is amazing both her voice and design plus everyone returning was win! This mine arc is turning out better then the past league! Gotta love how the narrator corrected himself about Nimbasa Town. Gotta love how the writers handheld that mistake XD

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Its nice to have a break from all those fillers... Pokemon battles are the only thing that hasn't been dumbed down.

SmartD

This episode kicks the Nimbasa town battle tournament. Burgundy, Bianca, Stephan, Georgia, and Trip show up again and participate in the tournament. The battle between Burgundy and Ash was neat, Palpitoad battled well. And the parts with Zorua were funny. Can't wait for the next episode.

Nekaku

Was it just me or has anyone noticed James voice has not been like his old voice in the last few eps? Sounds like Zoppi has made it sound a bit different.

~Upsidedown 403~

I have to think to myself, didn't Barry crash into Ash whenever he's run into the group in DP? Seems like she's almost like a female Barry...

Anyways, this was a great episode...I watched it in Japanese the other day, and saw it today and I must say the script is very close to the original translation....

I have to say, I really liked this episode. I had already seen it in Japanese, but the dub was really good!! I liked everybody together; rivals, recurring, etc.,. I also love how Burgundy thinks that she's gonna win against Ash. HA! It seems, to me, as if Burgundy can't win anything... I liked seeing Palpitoad battle. I liked all of this episode, really.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This episode was fantastic! I love having the gang meet up with their rivals altogether and competing in the Nimbasa Town tournament. This episode really caught good moments between the characters.

Im looking forward to the rest of the battles, especially between Burgundy and Ash; their battle was a good one. Palpitoad finally got it's spotlight in a winning battle. :D

Toonyoungster

The Capture Champion
Really good episode to kick off the battle tournament arc. I loved how Iris used Zorua to piss of Georgia, and Ash's face while saying "What a mouth" was hilarious! My only problem was they replaced the Best Wishes instrumental with their own, more anti-climatic music.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I'm loving B/W every week!! I used to record the episodes of every season every week on tape for the past 10 years!!! But just like B/W I'm starting fresh and waiting for the seasons to come out on DVD in HD because recording on tape loses quality.

But back to the ep. It was great!

-It was a tight little reunion they had going on and its only been a season! Loved the interactions between them all. Can you image all of Ash's old gang reuniting in one arc? Misty, May, Dawn, Tracy, Brock? Not to mention old rivals, Gary, Barry and Paul? And interacting with the new cast? EPIC WIN!

- What I really liked was how the show showcased the other day player rivals' battles instead of just skipping them over for the main cast's battles like they did in Sinnoh. I hope this trend continues.

- ANd the picture at the end of the ep was sweet!!! I hope Serebii.net makes that into an avatar!