• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

SakuraLatias

Objection!
Here's what I got:
315fshiny.gif

IV's: 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70
Moves: Leaf Storm; Sludge Bomb; Hidden Power; Shadow Ball

Totally forgot about Sleep Powder. :p

Last edited:

Vandslaux

9.96 is now available, I think. No more remembering SIDs for each game, RNG Profiles has finally been implemented.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me

9.96 is now available, I think. No more remembering SIDs for each game, RNG Profiles has finally been implemented.

yesssssss now I don't have to keep imputting values whenever I switch.games.

Has the new reporter been publically released? Or has someone uploaded the program? I also heard Omega is no longer heading the project... Can someone confirm all of this?

TDawg

yesssssss now I don't have to keep imputting values whenever I switch.games.

Has the new reporter been publically released? Or has someone uploaded the program? I also heard Omega is no longer heading the project... Can someone confirm all of this?
This is a better question left at Smogon to be honest. I would like to know these things as well though.

Myrrh

I have been listening to Chatot's cry to determine which frame I am on pretty well. Would I be able to successfully RNG in areas where there are moving NPC's, or do they also advance the frame while Sweet Scent is being used?

TDawg

I have been listening to Chatot's cry to determine which frame I am on pretty well. Would I be able to successfully RNG in areas where there are moving NPC's, or do they also advance the frame while Sweet Scent is being used?
They move as you Sweet Scent in 5th Gen so that will mess you up quite a bit as it did me when I didn't know. Best bet is to RNG your seed and just get your shifted starting frame by mash the menu open and then sweet scenting and see where that places you and go from there.

Aegon

The lack of Emerald egg support is disappointing. It's not as if this is a truly worthwhile update, unless there are faster searches.

Kalosian

So long
I like the idea of profiles in the new version of the reporter, that will surely be useful. Although I won't get it until the beta version is out.

Vandslaux

I'm torn on the ball to use on a shiny Seedot that will be a Shiftry (I'm personally using it) I've just RNGed. Thought about Repeat Ball, but that goes horridly with shiny Shiftry.