• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Revamped RNG Discussion/Help Thread [Do not ask about Gen 6 RNG]

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It would be cool though -some shiny collectors have an almost complete pokedex from what I've seen around here.

Meh and to think I haven't even completed the regular pokedex yet.

that would take alot of time XD also yeah but think about this way it would be faster getting them shiny then the others methods XD

Ausgirl

that would take alot of time XD also yeah but think about this way it would be faster getting them shiny then the others methods XD

RNGing them all would be too easy and kinda defeats the challenge, if you ask me.

I've actually had a lot of luck with randomn shinies -I've found them whilst stumbling through caves looking for the next town, in the grass when looking for a certain pokemon and even breeding pokemon with parents from the same game. My favorite so far, is my Electrike from my Sapphire version.

I pretty much reckon it was someone at Gamefreak who gave the details about how to RNG away in the first place.

Uh, no, Gamefreak didn't give out any information about the RNG. It was completely figured out by the players.

Hi guys im kinda new to pokemon what does semi, non-redistributable ,redstributable pokemon means?? Anyone??

Semi means you can trade it if you receive it from someone, but anyone who gets it from you cannot. Non-redistributable means no one else can trade it, and redistributable means anyone can trade it.

Note that this isn't actually related to RNG in any way, so you'd be better of asking in the question thread stickied at the top of this sub-forum.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay anyway here i go is there anyway i can search out a female eevee flawless faster? im having trouble finding one thats why i asked since the speices is like 12.5% female which is low -_-

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
Um.... >.> other then narrowing your search results no. If you're searching for a flawless seed, you might want to take out an iv

You can, if you have multiple computers, divide the months in between them or something :'D

EDIT: I have a question!! Yay!

>.> so rng reporter has the black white 2 option.

But time finder shows the non-black white 2 option thing when searching for the seeds.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON >.>

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Um.... >.> other then narrowing your search results no. If you're searching for a flawless seed, you might want to take out an iv

You can, if you have multiple computers, divide the months in between them or something :'D

EDIT: I have a question!! Yay!

>.> so rng reporter has the black white 2 option.

But time finder shows the non-black white 2 option thing when searching for the seeds.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON >.>

im not sure what your asking but ill try to understand but if you mean when searching the seed in the time finder i was told that when your using bw2 when calculating the pid starting frame just make sure its checked on the reporter heads up though i noticed it still off by a few frames though when rnging...i don't know i think they still are working out some problems with the reporter still...the seed search more or less is still off if so you need to check that box to fix the frame advance list but like i said that the reporter in my opnion is off by like two frames still...

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
im not sure what your asking but ill try to understand but if you mean when searching the seed in the time finder i was told that when your using bw2 when calculating the pid starting frame just make sure its checked on the reporter heads up though i noticed it still off by a few frames though when rnging...i don't know i think they still are working out some problems with the reporter still...the seed search more or less is still off if so you need to check that box to fix the frame advance list but like i said that the reporter in my opnion is off by like two frames still...

Well i got the answer on the unmentionable site, but thanks anyway.
Time reporter were spouting different results then the bw2 checkbox, so i was confused.

Regardless, timer0 on bw2 is trolling me so much.. >.> i hate rng'ing on bw2

Honestly, I don't know why you all say "unmentionable site" instead of Pokecheck. You won't get in trouble for saying Pokecheck lol.

Ausgirl

Personally I think it's best to be on the safe side. On my local facebook page it's banned... which is stupid because pretty much everyone who rng's uses that site.

Honestly, I don't know why you all say "unmentionable site" instead of Pokecheck. You won't get in trouble for saying Pokecheck lol.

To add on to this, Pokecheck is only illegal to mention in the Hack-Check thread if I recall correctly.

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer

Eh... I heard from someone that pokecheck was illegal cause apparently changing your dns isn't something gamefreak intended to do.
Some people in the general pokemon section got in trouble for that too.

I guess its safe here? :3

That said, When calibrating my White 2 parameters i didn't get a single repeat of a timer0 :3
Hard times...

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Eh... I heard from someone that pokecheck was illegal cause apparently changing your dns isn't something gamefreak intended to do.
Some people in the general pokemon section got in trouble for that too.

I guess its safe here? :3

That said, When calibrating my White 2 parameters i didn't get a single repeat of a timer0 :3
Hard times...
If it wasn't intended, why give players the option to manually input your DNS?

Pokecheck has always been allowed for discussion. You're not breaking any rules