• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reversing The Charges! (431)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow the Elekid here kind of seemed like a bully since he kept defeating wild pokemon. It was funny seeing May's egg get stuck in his horns however hee hee, and Phanpy evolving was a good climactic moment.

Gillachu

Banned
Man, I loved the Elekid. Just look at how strong it was. And Ash's Phanpy evolving was really late, but beggars can't be choosers...

Poor May lost her new egg, but the wild Elekid made this episode really exciting and Phanpy's evolution into Donphan was my favorite part.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was kinda nice to see Max defend his sister from Elekid's Thunderbolt. It was kinda funny to see James's reaction when Jessie and Meowth said Mime Jr may not make it lol. It was nice with that trade-off with James and May.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I liked the way Elekid would use his Thunder/Thunderbolt moves...by spinning its arms. Creative. Also, it was funny to see how small Phanpy was compared to the Golem Mecha.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The wild Elekid from the forest felt like a menace given how much damage it was seen causing to the wild Pokemon in the vicinity. Thankfully, it redeemed itself by the end. I enjoyed watching how the Rocket-dan found Haruka's egg, and then when she exchanged Manene for it, which made Kojirou happy. Gomazou finally becoming a Donfan was a nice bonus.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Donfan learning Hyper Beam wasn't an issue with me since Satoshi's Pokemon rarely gain that attack. I was more surprised that Donfan learned a new attack at all after evolving here.

Daizy

I call you honey
One thing about this Elekid that made me like him so much here was how he went around the woods challenging strong Pokemon even though he was only a baby Pokemon himself.

Leonhart

Imagineer
One thing about this Elekid that made me like him so much here was how he went around the woods challenging strong Pokemon even though he was only a baby Pokemon himself.

Elekid's strength was impressive, which is kind of why I thought he'd be caught here at first. He seemed perfect as a potential Haruka Pokemon.

Phanpy evolves into Donphan, awesome! I'll miss that cute little elephant...