• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reversing The Charges! (431)

~Flareon~

BF Episode 431 - Startling! Frightening! Elekid!

I have seen this episode on Saturday. This episode is about when Ash, Pikachu & the others saw an Elekid in a forest. Then Team Rocket tried to capture Pikachu earlier but they got blast off by Elekid's thunder attack and separated with Manene alone. The Pokemon egg was captured by Elekid's Antenna. May tries to tell it to give back the Pokemon egg but it couldn't listen. But Ash & the others saw Manene in a forest. Maybe they knew it must be Team Rocket got separated with Manene. But actually Team Rocket got May's Pokemon Egg. So James traded May's Pokemon Egg back and she traded James's Manene back too. A Golem Mecha Robot with a Rocket sign on its head(Team Rocket's mecha)tried to catch Pikachu & Elekid but Ash orders Phanpy to attack the Golem Mecha Robot with a Rollout but gets knocked out. But suddenly Ash's Phanpy actually glows and evolve into a Donphan. Ash orders Donphan to use Rollout to stop the robot from attacking & Donphan finishes Team Rocket's robot off with a Hyper Beam. Its attacks of Ash's Donphan can use anytime for training for the Battle Pike: Tackle, Defense Curl, Take Down, Rollout, Earthquake, Hidden Power & Hyper Beam. Too bad May's egg haven't hatch this episode.

Last edited:

Feity

Storm Trainer
Rene Swee said:
This episode is about an Elekid in a forest where Ash, Pikachu & the others saw. Then Team Rocket still trying to capture Pikachu earlier but they got blast off and separated with Manene alone. The Pokemon egg was captured by Elekid. May tries to tell to give back the Pokemon egg but it couldn't listen. So Ash challenged the Elekid with his Pikachu so that it can get it back. But when Elekid takes a powerful thunder attack at the cloud and have shocked Pikachu. I am not sure who wins. Too bad May's egg haven't hatch. It was cool that Phanpy evolve into Donphan. At first, It was fighting with Golem with a Rocket sign on its head so that why Phanpy evolved. I haven't seen this episode till tomorrow Friday then see.
You are the first person who didn't post about Phanpy/Donphan. Congratulations.

How was Elekid in this episode?

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
DSRGBA said:
What!!! phanpy evolved it hasnt really had battle experience

And it joins Lotad, Mudkip, Zubat, Pineco, Snorunt and Krabby on the list of lucky evolvers. Welcome, Donphan. We all love you!

V Faction

www.faction.com
ChaosMage said:
And it joins Lotad, Mudkip, Zubat, Pineco, Snorunt and Krabby on the list of lucky evolvers. Welcome, Donphan. We all love you!
....And all those Pokemon ROOOOOOCK Hardcore! [Crap, you put Forretress. didn't see that EW.]

Kick *** and take some names, Donphan!

V

Volt Tackle

That's good. Now Ash has yet ANOTHER powerhouse in his team.

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
Other bits from this episode:

Donphan has a new move: Hyperbeam
Team Rocket at some point got the egg. But James was happy to trade the egg for his Manane back.
That Elekid was out of control, attacking all the other Pokemon in the forest. Ash and co. first see it beating up a Exeggutor.
Pikachu's Volt Tackle seems to be one of "Not-yet perfected" moves.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Happy to trade the egg back for Manene? So, what happened exactly? Did Elekid take Manene hostage or something, or did the twerps end up dragging around the clown with them?

Donphan has a new move: Hyperbeam
....I thought the whole reason for Hidden Power was so the pokémon had some sort of long range attack. Why did they feel the need to give it it another beam move that essentially acts in the exact same fashion? It makes Phanpy gaining Hidden Power in the first place seem rather pointless.

Gravy would've prefered a physical move :/ ...still, can't complain I suppose.

Last edited:

DSRGBA

another Exeggutor down isnt electric types meant to be crap against grass type

JazzJazz

Golden Darkness said:
Pikachu's Volt Tackle seems to be one of "Not-yet perfected" moves.

Perhaps we'll end up seeing another episode (or part of one) based on Ash learning how to perfect this move... perhaps with the involvement of some character of the day.

DSRGBA said:
another Exeggutor down isnt electric types meant to be crap against grass type

This is the anime, where sometimes down is up and up is down...

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
ChaosMage said:
Donphan now has Rollout, Earthquake, Hyper Beam and Hidden Power. Not bad.

Quite the moveset you need for a tank-type Pokemon!
Doesn't it also have Tackle, Take Down and Defense Curl?

Last edited:

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
Gravy said:
Happy to trade the egg back for Manene? So, what happened exactly? Did Elekid take Manene hostage or something, or did the twerps end up dragging around the clown with them?

Ash and co came upon Manene after it was separated from Team Rocket. So they took Manene with them on their search for Elekid.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
crawdauntpro said:
Quite the moveset you need for a tank-type Pokemon!
Doesn't it also have Tackle, Take Down and Defense Curl?

Ya, Donphan has a lot of moves o.o

Hmmm it having Hyper Beam does seem to make Hidden Power a bit unnecessary though...

G

Geki

YES!!! Ash's Phanpy evolved finally, I just checked the main site. I didn't even think of Phanpy evolving when I read that Ash had an update, I was thinking possibly a new capture or Corphish evolved.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I can tell that this has been all that has been said here, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I can't believe that Phanpy evolved. I've been waiting for this ever since I first heard that Ash was getting phanpy back on his team. It will most certainaly be used in his next brain battle.

JazzJazz

Golden Darkness said:
Ash and co came upon Manene after it was separated from Team Rocket. So they took Manene with them on their search for Elekid.

Was manene quite happy to travel with Ash and the others? I assume that it would have a sort of care-free/happy go lucky attitude...