• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Reversing The Charges! (431)

Littlemyuu

Nice to see Phanpy evolve...i was kinda suprised when he did ^^

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
I miss that cute little Phanpy...
But Donphan was cool too. Elekid was freakin' awesome! lol. Where's Casey when ya need her?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode.

Phanpy was strong, but Donphan is much more.

And Elekid was pretty strong. Pikachu saved the day..

7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Rolf an Elekid episode, again. I think it gets too much attention.

Anyway, a boring Filler. The only twist was that May's Egg got stuck between Elekids "thingys". More Pikachu versus Elekid. The rivalry between those two is as old as time itself.

Back to Kanto Fillers, darn it. I liked that at least we're moving towards the Pike. 4/10

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Rolf an Elekid episode, again. I think it gets too much attention.

Anyway, a boring Filler. The only twist was that May's Egg got stuck between Elekids "thingys". More Pikachu versus Elekid. The rivalry between those two is as old as time itself.

Back to Kanto Fillers, darn it. I liked that at least we're moving towards the Pike. 4/10

Phanpy evolving is hardly filler.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad episode, it was nice to see Phanpy evolved into Dophan (For some reason I once thought Brock had caught one).
The scene between May and James switching their Pokemon/Egg was funny, it was like Stop! Okay thanks! Then resume!

Wow, I did not expect Phanpy to evolve. At all!
I just thought maybe it was possibly going to learn a new move.

Just one thing regarding the egg:
I think it should be obvious what Pokemon is going to hatch from it... Just look at the design on it. Which Pokemon have we seen that design on before?

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I am surprised Elekid did not explode with electricity

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see an Elekid again. It was awesome to finally see Phanpy evolve into Donphan. It was odd to see May's egg get stuck in Elekid's Antenna. It was cool to find out that Donphan learned Hyper Beam. It was interesting to see a Pokemon other than Pikachu suffer from the illness Electric types many times suffer from. The way they got the excess Electricity out of Elekid was very creative.

30/100

Vernikova

Champion
A boring episode. Elekid didn't interest me and neither did Phanpy.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
That elekid was kind of crazy.

Though I quite liked seeing james worry over mime jr and I thought it was kind of amusing seeing him be short tempered when jessie and james can out with something bad about mime jr.

I also liked when they were battling and james said time out and traded the egg to may and got his mime jr back. I like james due to his sweet nature he displays sometimes.^-^
It's hard to believe why he even joined team rocket sometimes.

I liked how they were blasting off and he was happy. You could even hear him laughing with happiness as they got further away.XD

Phanpy evolving was cool.=)

NPT

Just a member
This episode was pretty good, it's awsome that Ash's Phanphy evolved into Donphan and learned Hyper Beam.

I know it's in a protective case, but still, that much electricity can't be good for the egg, or I should say, the Pokemon that hatches from it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Upon watching this episode again, I felt that Elekid was really strong; seeing it beat an Exeggutor made me feel as if it should've been caught by someone. Alas. Anyway, I loved how Ash and friends cared for Mime Jr. when it got separated from James and how it bonded with Ash's Phanpy, and seeing Meowth care for May's egg was cute.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
having seen the episode air on the UK toonami channel i was wondering if anyone caught the breif glimpse of the japanese text in the title?

The Japanese text title flashed up just after the english one as the episode went from the title card to the episode itself.
I caught a glimpse of it in the episode, but thought my eyes were messing with me. Restarted the episode, and I definitely saw it. good spot.

Anyways, awesome evolution for Phanpy. It's about time that little guy evolved. Now we're waiting on Sceptile and
Ash catching Aipom.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
An average episode.Didn't really like Elekid using its electric attacks on everything in its surroundings,although I do understand the reason behind it.At least Phanpy finally evolved.I wish it had learned something other than Hyper Beam,which is an overused move in the show.
5/10

JudySpell

Banned
I was kind of hoping that the Elekid would be caught by May or Brock. But I liked how Phanpy finally evolved which was long overdue. 6.5/10