• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review the Last Movie you Watched

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
The Shining. I was a little late on watching this.
I'll spare any form of actually reviewing the movie and just summarize my opinion with a 10/10. I quite enjoy psychological thrillers.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Paranormal Activity - 8/10.
The Hangover - 1.5/10.
A Perfect Getaway - 7/10.

danparker

I've seen the Princess and the Frog.

It's really a good movie. And it's a special one. Because it's done in 2d. It had great songs, and the villan was dark magical, too. I liked Louis the alligator. He was funny. This is something in once in a while.

Mimori Kiryu

I've seen two movies recently...both on very different sides of the spectrum.

Paranormal Activity - 9/10

While my friend I was watching it with didn't enjoy the movie as much as I did, I really really liked it. I think it was because I like watching paranormal shows (i.e. Ghost Adventures) and this was like a blown up version where stuff actually HAPPENS. I liked the fact it was one camera too (I like movies similar to Quarantine and Cloverfield) and how it was very similar to a documentary. It was also a neat idea to add in the fast forward simulation to the camera to get right to the meat of the paranormal. Even though I wasn't that scared (I did jump a little when the door slammed and the scene when Katie sits up straight and screams.), it was a fun thrill ride. I might buy it just to own it.

The Princess and the Frog - 10/10

Disney has done it again. I love their movies to bits and this movie was a real treat. I love the twist on the prince frog being kissed by a princess. I also loved the setting being in New Orleans. A place of magic and music is perfect for a movie like this. Tiana is definitely a princess that most of us can relate to because she really isn't a princess. Not to mention, she's hardworking and believes that you have to work to get what you dream for in life. I like that about her. Naveen really grows on you after he becomes a frog and I must admit, I think I like him more that way. xD I love Mama Odie, Ray and Louis...it's just a great cast of characters. Disney hasn't lost their touch on our old fairy tales and they should keep it up for the years to come!

mew801

I watched the whole Alien Saga today. Those movies never get old. Totally awesome :). Overall for all movies: 9/10. But for the seperate movies I would have to day:

Alien: 8/10
Aliens: 9/10
Alien 3: 8/10
Alien Ressurection: 9/10

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I've seen this movie two times already, and have been thoroughly impressed each time. The use of 3D in it adds an immense layer of depth and realism to the world and makes it seem almost real. The plot, isn't the most memorable piece of work with its close relations to the story of Pocahontas. But it provides plenty of thrills and suspense and not entirely predicable events. The script work could also use some more memorable tuning, but it conveys the story well and naturally. So while it isn't perfect, it is still one of, if not the best movie I have seen.
10/10

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Fantastic Mr Fox. 10/10

Went to the movie with some skepticism. Came out pleasently suprised. It was a great movie with enough character, adventure, comedy and... you know, just go see the movie.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
I went in for the first time expecting a lot, what with all the hype, and was not disappointed. Very well cast, with a decent script and even had a few laughs! The effects, probably, the aspect of the film with the most attention, were just beautiful and the 3-D improved this massively.
Having said that, it was a long film, and there are many points in the film when you think it's over but it carries on. Also, having seen it twice, i can tell you that the best 3-D experience is when you sit in the middle of the cinema. The further away you sit, the less impressive it looks, so this might affect some peoples impressions of the film.
Overall though, a very nice film.

Monster Inc
9/10
This movie has to be one of my favorite Pixar movies. This movie was hilarious especially because of cute little Boo. If Boo wasn't in the movie is would of been really boring. One of my favorite part is when Boo says "Mike Wazowski"!

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I have seen a couple movies in the last couple weeks.

Great movie, no movie's effects will ever compare to it, I have seen it twice and I am hoping to go again, see it in 3D if you can. 10/10

Sherlock Holmes
I haven't read any of the books, but I loved the movie, I think that it was a great performance by Robert Downey Jr., one of the best he has made. 8.5/10

The Princess and the Frog
A great Disney movie, the best princess movie by far. Unlike with most Disney movies, I am not looking at the clock to see how much longer. It was a funny movie too, unlike most Disney movies. 9/10

The Lovely Bones
This movie was different from most. But it was great overall. I haven't read the book, nor do I intend to, but I feel like the director did a great job of putting us into Suzy's POV. 9.5/10

The House Bunny
I am not even going to start, I hate this movie. 0.5/10

Lakeview Terrace
A great thriller, I feel like Liza was way too lucky, I mean seriously, she had like 5 accidents where she could have lost her baby, and she didn't. It was a good movie overall, but some parts were unrealistic. 9/10

I watch too many movies c:

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Deadline-6/10

It's a horror/thriller starring the late Britney Murphey that involves her returning to her acting roots as a psychotic, albeit misunderstood, women struggling with inner demons. It sets itself up as a ghost story but there are a few twists that kept me engaged. Decent performances from the cast but the script did leave something to be desired. It's worth a watch however.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Avatar: Recently watched it. 10/10

Spectacular! I was very impressed over this movie. It is so beautifully made and very awe inspiring. I just wished I saw it in 3D.

At first, I thought this movie would be short but this has proven me wrong. I'm very glad this was a long film. It kept my attention all the way.

The scenery was just 'wow' and the story line was almost perfect. I was a bit uncomfortable at the beginning at first. Mainly because of personal reason but as it progresses it just got to me.

Overall, it was simply amazing.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

One of the best movies I ever watched. great quality, great characters, amazing plot.

Maybe my favorite movie.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Up in the Air - 8/10.

George Clooney and his "apprentice" (don't remember her name) were both great characters in a harshly true story. I was slightly disappointed in the un-happy ending on Clooney's part, but overall I thought it was a touching story that had some good humor in it. Just goes to show you don't need an action packed movie to have a good movie (Would give a 9/10, but too many people have said that recently).

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I think the last movie i say was Disney`s A Christmas Carol,10-10.
Disney`s version of a classic Chirstmas story.It looked like have of the the graphics were really half was animated.If you like this classic story,watch the movie when it come`s out on Dvd.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Stunning visuals accompanied by a rather simplistic plot.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Taken 8/10

A great movie, in my opinoin, about a kidnapture in France of an American girl and her friend. Her dad sounded rather bad-azs talking over the phone to the kidnappers, and the way he killed the traders and everyone else was rather amusing to watch. The torture scene was a bit much though, requiring me to close my eyes as rusty nails were jammed into the antagonist's thighs.
I was just put-off at the end where they completely forgot about Kim's friend. Sure, she was dead, but they could at least put in some mention of her, or how Kim reacted if she hadn't already known.