• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
When the song first started, i thought "hmm...cool intro". But honestly, after a while, it really felt like the same thing for 14 minutes and 12 seconds. I'll admit, i started forwarding bit by bit after 7 minutes. Not really my thing i guess, so not rating it.

Bullet for my Valentine-Tears Dont Fall

The video has a nice twist. Rate and review both song and video for this one!

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
It was a beatiful, light, cheery song to listen too, but I can't understand a thing. It's nice and I personally liked it alot. I can't understand anything though! 9/10

Yellowcard - Fighting

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Great song! I just started the Black Ops campaign! Where can i download this song??
I'll give it 8/10

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdKeK2EyoQ']Killswitch Engaged- Starting Over[/URL]

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Never been their biggest fan, but Ive never aposed them.Some quite nice harmonies, and the clean vocals are pretty nice. I love that 80' galloping riff in the verse. I know I keep saying this, but for the most part all this metal core sounds quite samey. (with the gallop in this song being an exception.

8/10 for it being better than the last metalcore track posted.

Ray Lamontagne - Within You

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I had to see another video because that one wasn't working. It is the same song though.

So it seems very peaceful and relaxing, with doses of melancholy mixed in. It has a sort of blend that makes your heart lift though, or maybe all this I'm feeling is just personal without any sort of reason behind it. It gives me a nice sensation, and the strings in the background are very beautiful.

9/10

Antonio Vivaldi - Spring, Allegro
Sorry for doing Vivaldi again, but not many classical pieces are under four minutes and I don't want to put a long song in here.

Last edited:

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Nice, reminds me of nightwish crossed with Autumn's Grey Solace, or it did untill about 50 seconds. Sounds like pretty standard melodic power metal with a bit of a symphonic element to it. Not sure how much I like the sound of French vocals, though that just a personal preference, but they aren't bad as such. The break down around 2:50 seemed a bit predictable. But all in all a nice uplifting track, that I imagine would work nicely as a theme for a show.

7/10

Jimmy Eat World - 23

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
6/10

I used to enjoy that song, and it's one of their better pieces. The climax of the song is still great, but the interest has faded with time. Definitely the best on Once, an album that's littered with some lackluster songs. The background chorus is wearying after a while, especially since it plays for a good deal of those ten minutes.

"Good Morning, Captain" by Slint

Yanappu

Cute o3o
8/10

It's too hardcore for my taste. I like more upbeat music. However, I enjoyed the instrumentals very much. lol

Only The Good Die Young - Billy Joel

(Personally, I like the Glee version 10x better, but I don't want people's bias affecting the rating)