• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I like metal, but I've always thought DM was pretty over-the-top. I'm a person who listens a lot to the lyrics, and I can hardly tell what he's screaming. Yeah, screaming, not singing. I like the background music, but the vocals utterly ruin it for me.

I had to lol, because his vocals is the most legible among all other death metal vocals I have ever heard of.

Reviewing the last post now. The acoustic part is pretty awesome. Monotonous riff, and tbh they sound like Megadeth ripoff. The singer is trying very hard to be a Dave Mustaine wannabe, but he sounds like a dying animal if you slit their throat open. 5/10

Arsis - Lust Before the Maggots Conquest

Noheart

The Abysswalker
8/10. Being a metalhead myself, I've actually never heard of this band, and I'm really into the underground. Thanks for the link! :p

Pretty catchy! 8/10 Though the lyrics are a bit sick...

The lyrics are a lot deeper than they seem, haha.

Winterburst - Son of Mars

New band from France that I fell in love with. I hope they get real big.

Last edited:

poizonsting

Pokemon master
8/10. Being a metalhead myself, I've actually never heard of this band, and I'm really into the underground. Thanks for the link! :p

Arsis are not really that underground. They are pretty well-known among technical death metal fans.

Reviewing the last post now. Wow, I wasn't expecting to hear jazz in an anime. I'm utterly shocked. Nice, I quite enjoyed it. 68%.

Pagan's Mind - Through Osiris' Eyes

Last edited:

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Black hole sun-Sound garden.

To all fans, Sound garden just released there doing a four show reunion tour this summer. They will also have a new album to be released later this year or next. It's been about 15yrs since they played live or had a new album. It's good to see Chris Cornell going back to his bands.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
I liked it. Not one of my favourites and probably not something I'll go look for but overall, it was pretty cool.

5/10.

Skillet - Hero