• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Cant say I like that
listen to Mean by Taylor Swift, It's about my sister (not really but it describes her perfectly). look it up

Pikawho?

(five15)
If you're too lazy to post a link then it must not be worth it. 0/10.

I generally like Taylor Swift but this isn't her best song imo. 5/10

What I Want - Daughtry

Sleazy: Not going to bother with numbers, because I really can't. But, suffice it to say, I do not much care for the artist, or for the genre -- at least, the genre as it exists today.

(e: I'll do Cult Logic later.)

Themata by Karnivool

Last edited:

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
7/10 (-2 cause the singer seems like a tool in the video ... Karnitool ... hehe)

mothership - screaming females ... check out the girl shredding ... yeah

link

Last edited:

Twix92

404 Not Found

Twix92

404 Not Found

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
17.4/20 (that's like 8.7/10) streetlight manifesto

felt animation gone wrong ... very good song ... I liked the lyrics ...

The Bug, Soul Coughing (you'll have to disregard the video, the movie ... meh, but the soundtrack was good)

EDIT: doh ... ninja'd ...

@Lucca 3/10 ... sorry didn't seem overly inspired for the genre ... check out Children of the
Bong ... the viel

Last edited: