• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

Darth Revan

Coming Out!

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I haven't heard Primus' Kalamazoo in a while, and I really shoulda fixed that sooner. Say, those are trumpets (or some other brass instrument), right? Great song. The bass pretty much is an auto-sell. Les Claypool is one of the instrument's masters. No doubt about it. 8.5/10 since the vocals are kinda... choked? I guess that's a reasonable description for them?

Market Square Heroes by Marillion

KickAsh

halted development
9/10. Started strong, stayed strong, finished strong. Excellent song, instruments were really good but the highlight was the vocals.

Thunderstruck - AC/DC
This song has been stuck in my head for like a week.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

~Lati~

Or not :/

Murton

Once you were lost.
It's a good cover of a great song. 8/10

Queens of the Stone Age - Song for the Dead

I haven't heard Primus' Kalamazoo in a while, and I really shoulda fixed that sooner. Say, those are trumpets (or some other brass instrument), right? Great song. The bass pretty much is an auto-sell. Les Claypool is one of the instrument's masters. No doubt about it. 8.5/10 since the vocals are kinda... choked? I guess that's a reasonable description for them?

Nope, no brass, only bass, guitar, drums and vocals. I think you're thinking about the little thing the guitar is playing.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I love Streetlight Manifesto for all the things present in this song - namely, their use of brass instruments. 9/10.

http://youtu.be/hMAVLXk9QWA

Nyter

Island Challenger
I love Streetlight Manifesto for all the things present in this song - namely, their use of brass instruments. 9/10.

http://youtu.be/hMAVLXk9QWA

Rock is like one of the many genres I occasionally listen to and Thirty Seconds to Mars is one of the reasons I keeping coming arount to it.
This Is War gets a 9/10! It's just full of Highs and Lows. Cannot hate on these guys. I wish they were more mainstream.

Elephant (Wideboys Remix) by Alexandra Burke