• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

Zwitter™

Surhomme
Wasn't a particulary bad song. I'm gonna give it a 6/10.

Connor Maynard - Vegas girl

I'm sorry but everything about this song offends me. The lyrics, the music and the video make my "This is corporate, talentless, heavily-marketed so there is no need to actually make this good ****" meter off the scale. The little needle on that meter just pinged off and hit me in the eye it's that far off. I'm sorry but that is about a 2.5/10

letlive. - Muther

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Nobody minds :3 Nothing wrong with posting here.

It was... all right... I wasn't really feeling it but oh well :/

My Oh My - I forget her first name, but her last name is Prettyman. Should't be too hard to find.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
That's one of the songs that I really like the most, also I've heard some nice covers of that song: 9/10

I hope someone like this...