• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

FairGamer9215

6/10

I'm not big on listening to game music unless its actually IN the game. That's not to say its not enjoyable, but I feel like there's a place for all kinds of music. The song is quite good though.

Pavement - Zurich Is Stained

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

Cutty

Forever now

Pikawho?

(five15)
Not sure how I feel about it, honestly. Instrumentally and vocally it was good, but the chorus was kinda bland. 6/10

Alesana - The Thespian

(Note: the song starts at the 40 second mark.)

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

Zazie

So 1991
Last edited:

Jerda Foks

Ponyville Author

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Hmm, I've been enjoying metal a lot more lately, so it's better that I'm reviewing this now than two months ago. I liked it, mostly. I really like the guitar, like in the last one you posted, but I just don't like that kind of singing. I liked the other one better, but 5/10.

EDIT - Ninja'd: Hey, I know this song! Love the chorus on it. And the part at the beginning is great. 7/10

Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel. This song is so amazingly entrancing I can't describe it.

Last edited: