• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

Chili

Poetry

Dancing Mad

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
0/10 it's block in my country therefore I can't vote it.

You gotta listen to the whole song to get the real meaning. It's underground so there's no lyrics for it.

[video=youtube;uuWrAU_EI1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuWrAU_EI1Y[/video]

FairGamer9215

3/10

Not my style of music. Plus, I was in a good mood too, now I gotta listen to this? Don't get me wrong, the message was good, but dang, I was on cloud nine a few minutes ago! Now I'm on cloud...like, six...or something.

Porcupine Tree - Sever

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

JSpeed

Pretty good actually. Reminded me of Bob Dylan or The Decemberists. 8.3/10
The Avalanches-Frontier Psychiatrist
This song will be the strangest song and video you will ever see.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian

Pikawho?

(five15)
Really good song from beginning to end. The screams were perfect and the guitar solo in the middle was killer. 8/10

Anberlin - Feel Good Drag