• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Review This Song, Then Post Another

FairGamer9215

8/10

Ahh, Buckethead...a talented musician indeed. The only thing I dislike is the lack of lyrics, but that doesn't necessarily make me dislike an entire song. I like how upbeat it is. I like this song.

Clarity In Fiction - Quicksand

The only thing I find iffy about these guys is the singer (ironic, no?). But these guys were the first band I ever saw live and they put on quite the show.

tomix9tomix

FairGamer9215

10/10

If I could rate it higher, I would. Jeff makes an absolutely beautiful song in very few chords, and the lyrics...oh, the lyrics...I remember him walking on stage, picking up his guitar, and with no introduction of any kind, he starts belting this song out. Truly a masterpiece.

Dinosaur Jr. - Raisans

Neji-and-Pidgeot

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast

FairGamer9215

7/10

The guitar was impressive. I really enjoyed that. The singing was...well, I'm on the fence. Its nice and upbeat, but the lyrics kinda bugged even though they weren't too bad. Overall, I wouldn't put it on my iPod, but I'd still give it another listen.

Sunny Day Real Estate - Iscarabaid

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I like the beat, but the vocals are rather unfitting. Still, mad props to you for actually and indirectly swaying me to add this to my iTunes.
9/10

Personally, this is my favorite Calvin Harris era before he went viral.
Calvin Harris - Colours