• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Revival of the dead thread: JAA

Freakshow

Jibaku
Yeah...I have the other thread dead, but if you guys don't mind rating.............
I also don't have an AR/GS to shark guys, but I'll just win this fair and square.
I don't have time to rebreed for natures, though. Westfield tournament is a few weeks away from now.
Yeah, JAA team. I'm assuming no one threatening here except Delta/Lord Fierrus goes, right?

Kyogre @ Shell Bell
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: Forgotten (but it has a load of HP and SA)
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind/Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Protect

Latios @ Need Help
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Quiet :( Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Mewtwo @ Petaya Berry ** Zabuza
Trait: Pressure
EVs: mostly in SA and Spd, some in HP
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Shadow Ball (for Sheddies really)
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Protect

Metagross @ Choice Band ** Jibaku
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: Forgotten
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
- Shadow Ball (For psychics and Sheddies. I can't rely on MM to smash them forever)

Ludicolo @ Lum Berry ** Kikuichi (supposedly Kikuichimonji, but shortened)
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 244 Spd / 252 SAtk / 10 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fake Out
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Lugia @ Leftovers ** Obi2Kenobi (lol, my only English poke)
Trait: Pressure
EVs: A lot in HP and SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder Wave/Light Screen?
TWave if I got into the finals to finish off Obi2Kenobi's Smeargle gang hopefully, if he gets in my way, but Light Screen can go for support.

In Reserve:
I dunno, but this can go over Latios
Snorlax @ Quick Claw
Trait: Immunity (can't change. Don't have anymore SelfDestruct)
EVs: Forgotten
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Shadow Ball
- Protect
- Selfdestruct

Any helps?

Last edited:

DragonDance

thrasher
Lax > Latios, and lead with Kyogre and Gross/ Ludi.

RoboRaph

Ludicolo doesn't need all that speed with Swift Swim. Ideally it would be Calm/Modest, but since you don't want to rebreed, 0 EVs with a 31 Speed IV up to 140 EVs with a 0 Speed IV would give you at least 198 Speed. You could use the Emerald berries to modify it.

b0r3d

!!!!!!!!!
AirLock200 said:
Yeah...I have the other thread dead, but if you guys don't mind rating.............
I also don't have an AR/GS to shark guys, but I'll just win this fair and square.
I don't have time to rebreed for natures, though. Westfield tournament is a few weeks away from now.
Yeah, JAA team. I'm assuming no one threatening here except Delta/Lord Fierrus goes, right?

DD calm down thats not his fault

Freakshow

Jibaku
I actually typed down the format myself. Otherwise, I won't have Forgotten on the EVs.
As for the Ludicolo thingy, I do see you have a point, but I'll probably keep it at 240 (stat) at least to outspeed Modest Ludicolos and Fake them Out first.

Last edited: