1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Rewards for Completing Pokedex

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Gangar, May 26, 2008.

1. Gangar

Gangar BOO!

What are the different rewards for completing the Pokedexes in the third gen games? I would like to know the rewards for completing the regional dexes and the national dex. Are there any people you can talk to (besides the professors) to get some kind of reward or congratulations?

2. Ammako

Ammako Well-Known Member

You get another star on your trainer card, and if you go see the Game Designer, he gives you a diploma.

In FR/LG, he is in Celadon MAnsion.

In R/S/E, he is at Cove Lily Motel top floor.

3. chrombot

chrombot The Steel Hearted

In emerald if you complete the hoenn dex you get a johto starter.

4. Pinata Panda

Pinata Panda I Am Crazy ^_^

In emerald you get to choose a johto starter for completeing it which is the only reason i got the game

5. PkmnTrainerJ

PkmnTrainerJ Well-Known Member

Also in FR/LG, you get to see Oak do a little dance.

6. Forretress Fan

Forretress Fan Let's Go

E, Hoenn Dex = Johto Starter

Diploma from game Designer, Oak's little dance XD

7. m_e_w

m_e_w Standby

Except for that extra star, I don't feel like it was worth it. It's just a diploma... which isn't really much. If only I had known earlier, I could've cloned some of my friend's pokemon and kept them for myself when I was trading for the dex entries. :(

8. Shiny qwilfish of doom

Shiny qwilfish of doom Back in White

in emerald you get a jhoto starter.if its any other game its just a certificate.

9. DJDojo

DJDojo Clefable in Disguise

Yeah that's right...I think he does his dance and goes "WOOOOARRRRRR!" Probably the funniest moment in all the games :p

10. maxx unlimited

maxx unlimited <-Gender Undisclosed

In Emerald, you get a Johto starter, and that's all I know.

11. I wish they would give you something more interesting / some kinda incentive to do it. I guess a starter was a step in the right direction.