• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rexasaurus' Roadside Trading Stand

Hey all! Since beating Y version, I've begun breeding Pokemon, and trading around, trying to get some nice Pokemon for trades. I'm a little new to the whole online Pokemon scene so be patient with me, but I have several Pokemon available for trade.

Pokemon Available:
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pichu, Heracross, Torchic, Tyrunt, Amaura, Froakie, Chespin, Fennekin, Eevee, more to come.

Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Speed Boost Venipede
Weak Armor Slugma
Symbiosis Flabebe
Unburden Swirlix
Sand Force Roggenrola

What I am Interested In:
Female Marowak w/Battle Armor
Scyther w/Technician
Noibat w/Telepathy

I'll be updating this page as I find more. I'm primarily hunting Hidden Ability Pokemon in the Friend Safari

Mania Gow

Charizard X user
i have stuff you are asking for but only if you can get me a near perfect timid protean froakie, also accept it level 30 but it has to be timid, have hidden ability and at the least 20+ on all iv´s with 31 on sp attack and speed, attack could be 0 for all i care, let me know if this is doable, with synchronize timid its easy to always get timids, pm me if possible as i cannot be here on this thread

Last edited: