1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Rhapsody In Drew (400)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

I still think that Shuu should've won as a way of further motivating Haruka into visiting Kanto to compete in Contests there. A nice bit of foreshadowing for Haruka's future plans would've been good to see here is all I'm saying.

2. Zamin

Zamin Well-Known Member

I definitely think that Drew and May are in love now after seeing this episode, there is definitely something going on between them. It was a shame that Drew beat May but she took it well and I guess May and Drew both have something to work towards still as neither won.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

There's always been some romantic tension between Haruka and Shuu, and I just wish that something had developed from their angst in this episode.

4. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Aww man. It would have been good to see Drew get thrashed by May. What a shame how Robert vs Drew was only a few seconds long. It would have been nice to see Drew get all nervous.

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

Shuu versus Robert went by fast, although since Shuu was facing a Milokaross (which was overpowered in AG), I guess his loss happening so quickly was expected.