• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rhapsody In Drew (400)

F

Factory Head Noland

I just saw this episode and all I can say is...awesome!!!!!

This episode was great! The battle between May and Drew was so intense and May battled so well in it. I actually think May should have won that battle, May lost loads of points and I don't see what she actually done...

Drew's Flygon was really powerful and was much more experienced than Combusken and Skitty but they sure did stand their ground!

It was so cool when Combusken was on fire! It's eyes were all red and it looked so powerful.
Glalie's voice scares me 0_o;; It's all...scary! I think it's cool but I will miss lil Snorunt...

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Alfonso said:
Wow, a lot of people thought these episodes were great. I guess it's just me that found them a major dissapointment... ;_;

And trust me, I wish I didn't. :p

GET THE GOOD ANIMATORS IN NEXT TIME PLEASE.

Hopefully this means the super awesome animators were doing episodes for the League, so maybe we'll see the great animation soon

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Alfonso said:
GET THE GOOD ANIMATORS IN NEXT TIME PLEASE.
Well I noticed the Animation looked different then usual. It reminded me of the animation in Destiny Deoxys [and I really didn't like the animation in DD]. But then everyone was saying that the Movies are so well animated and much better then the anime itself, so I just hushed. For the most part everything looked okay. The characters did look somewhat different [maybe Harely just isn't Movie Animation friendly? :p]

Alfonso

Derpgull
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

Well I noticed the Animation looked different then usual. It reminded me of the animation in Destiny Deoxys [and I really didn't like the animation in DD]. But then everyone was saying that the Movies are so well animated and much better then the anime itself, so I just hushed. For the most part everything looked okay. The characters did look somewhat different [maybe Harely just isn't Movie Animation friendly? :p]

No, he isn't. He looked very different to his original Anime Appearence, which threw me off a little. Much more 'cartoony'. >.> They also made him very thin, and in the first episode, he looked kinda stupid. Like a lanky scarecrow.

In Episode 2, though, they managed to pull it back a little. Harley looked pretty scary in some of the scenes, like when he called out Nokutasu and Junpetta. *nods* ("GO MY BUD-DAYS! NOKUTASU AND JUNPETTA!" XD) Then they just.... ruined it again Episode Three. *nods*

Oh, and an excellent little quote: "Ah! La la la la la!"

XD

Sorry for using this thread for all the episodes, people. I just don't think it's very practical to have to post in all three and such.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Alfonso said:
No, he isn't. He looked very different to his original Anime Appearence, which threw me off a little. Much more 'cartoony'. >.> They also made him very thin, and in the first episode, he looked kinda stupid. Like a lanky scarecrow.

In Episode 2, though, they managed to pull it back a little. Harley looked pretty scary in some of the scenes, like when he called out Nokutasu and Junpetta. *nods* ("GO MY BUD-DAYS! NOKUTASU AND JUNPETTA!" XD) Then they just.... ruined it again Episode Three. *nods*
Well I've re-looked over the episode pics and I say that the characters look pretty much on the ball. Except for a few times where they look iffy [but that happens in every episode]. Yup, sadly Alfonso, it looks like Harley is the only one who got boned [please dont turn that into something sexual :p] Take a look at this pic...it's HIDEOUS!

[imgs=200]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/398/AG133.jpg[/imgs]​

Wow...Harley looks horrible there. Oh! But to cheer you up I have a picture you'll sure enjoy [if you havent already seen it]

[imgs=200]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/398/AG139.jpg[/imgs]

ASS-AHOY!

Alfonso

Derpgull

Well I've re-looked over the episode pics and I say that the characters look pretty much on the ball. Except for a few times where they look iffy [but that happens in every episode]. Yup, sadly Alfonso, it looks like Harley is the only one who got boned [please dont turn that into something sexual :p] Take a look at this pic...it's HIDEOUS!

[imgs=200]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/398/AG133.jpg[/imgs]​

Wow...Harley looks horrible there. Oh! But to cheer you up I have a picture you'll sure enjoy [if you havent already seen it]

[imgs=200]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/398/AG139.jpg[/imgs]

ASS-AHOY!

Ha, I love that picture. I've seen it everywhere. But seeing his a*s in action
is a hell of a lot better. I swear, SOMEONE needs to make an animated GIF of
that bit where Harley is waggling his a*s as he walks away from May in the
second episode. :3 (Some people say I have a similar walk. XD) Along with a black screen at the end (Which also serves as the loop.) saying 'SHAKE THAT A*S!' :D

Oh, and Harley did indeed get boned by the animators in the first episode. He looks as ugly as sin there. >.>

I

Indigo

ChaosMage said:
Skitty somehow evolving before battle and using her newfound power to annihilate Flygon with a strengthened Blizzard

Oh no...please, no...*hides in the trash can.*

I'd rather be amongst the decaying banana peels and soda cans than see that happen. I get enough of the super crap from Pikachu.

No offense to you or anything, I'm just really opposed to "super" Skitty.

Fizban

Propaniacs
Harley really is something else. I love him so much, so it is sad to see him not even getting a chance to beat anybody in front of such a large crowd. Now he'll never be able to win the heart of Robert (who comes off as less of a snob than I expected).

[img135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/fizzalumpagus/Pokeeman/haaarley3.jpg[/img135] He's full of love T_T

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Hey Guys! Remember BULBASAUR? You know, the cute Grass Type on May's Team that can learn Solar Beam NATURALLY?! Honestly, just because everyone looked at Gonbe, doesn't mean he knows it [and was Ash there? Because if he looked at Gonbe then he's more dense then I though, him owning a Solar Beaming Bulbasaur and all...]

I was thinking that. I was wondering why everyone was saying that the Solar Beam was from Munchlax when theres more chance of Bulbasaur knowing it.

H

Haruka

Fizban said:
Harley really is something else. I love him so much, so it is sad to see him not even getting a chance to beat anybody in front of such a large crowd. Now he'll never be able to win the heart of Robert (who comes off as less of a snob than I expected).
Harley rules^^ I think, he will not give up so fast. He lost two times but maybe maybe .... maybe we will see him again? I dunno, probably Contest Tournaments are on every year.
Robert is a good trainer^^ Its cool, he won it*hugs Robert's pic*

Geodude

Lupin said:
I was thinking that. I was wondering why everyone was saying that the Solar Beam was from Munchlax when theres more chance of Bulbasaur knowing it.
Easy. Why do you think that whole situation was set up, with Munchlax being up with the others in the stands, asleep on Caroline's lap, if it wasn't to heavily hint that Caroline's suggestion of it knowing Solarbeam was actually true?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Why is everyone speaking of Mya leaving already. For goodnessakes, Ash didn't even get to his competition yet. Just cause she is finished her contest doesn't mean she has to leave just yet.

T

The Incarnation Pokemon

Hnn...I actually didn't see much difference between the animations for these eps and the Gonbe capture ep...Mebbe I just don't pay enough attention? *shrug*

I rather liked the last ep, though, BECAUSE IT HAD ROBERT. OMG. Okay, the other ones did too, but he never talked or did anything other than appear on the screen for a couple of frames. Speaking of speaking, yeah, I thought I was having deja vu when I heard his voice, because it really sounded A LOT like Adan's...(which is good, because Sho Hayami's voice is SO. D@MN. SM3X@Y.)

I wish Flygon had been a little more kickarse, but Combusken (with some help from Skitty) really gave a great show to make up for it. Y'know what's interesting? Combusken's the first 2nd stage fire starter to get that much attention. Quilava practically never existed except for one ep, and Charmeleon...Well...Ash's was stubborn and disobedient and just didn't have the panache and coolness of Combusken. Which is funny, considering that all Combusken really is is a KFC (Kung-Fu Chicken). But hey, I like KFC. XD

And did I mention that I LOVE ROBERT? <3

...Milotic is sm3xay.

...I shut up now. *shot*

EDIT: I just noticed this:
Fizban said:

[img135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/fizzalumpagus/Pokeeman/haaarley3.jpg[/img135] He's full of love T_T
OH. MY. GAWD. I think love you. And I think Alfonso-sama must love you too. Because both Alfonso-sama and I love the above pictured adorable little prick as much as you do, and we both think he ought to have met Robert as well. So *glomp* Oh, and here's something that should appease all of us who love Harley and think he should've met Robert: Look! It's a threesome! Okay, not really...XD Pic link brought to my attention by the wonderful Phantom_Bugsy. *nodnod*

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfonso

Derpgull
Argy said:
(raises hand as another Harley-lover)

I kept trying to figure out what he was saying. Ah, that's great. XD

Ah, good. Harley is proving quite popular, isn't he? Well, maybe not. There's still gonna be a lot of people who hate him for being nasty to May/Totally Gay/a '*******' (Asterixs actually typed. I haven't just swore. XD) according to Murgatroyd... but he has a decent share of intelligent fans that appreciate the wonderfulness that is he.

But why, and I think this warrents asking: WHY wasn't there any interactions between Harley and James? It would have been fabtabulous. Harley did seem VERY happy to see 'Senri-sama', though. Very happy indeed. :3

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I miss him too, but hopefully they can put some charm into Glalie. We only saw 2 minutes of it, don't judge yet till we see it interacting with the group.

Corphish will be mad, he seemed to dislike the thing since Ash caught Snorunt.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Kojiro said:
I miss him too, but hopefully they can put some charm into Glalie. We only saw 2 minutes of it, don't judge yet till we see it interacting with the group.

Corphish will be mad, he seemed to dislike the thing since Ash caught Snorunt.
I'm not really judging Glalie, I'm morning Snorunt. It took me a while to warm up to Grovyle so its not such a suprise I'm like this.

M

Master of Chaos

Glaile looks pretty cool from the pic or two I've seen, and judging just from the ep pics on serebii the tournament looks short but pretty good. Drew! *ahem* Anyway I can't wait for this to come out in America or for me to get this ep in japanese, whichever comes first, (Why, why did I wait until the rush was over to figure out how you guys get these eps? Why?)