1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Rhapsody In Drew (400)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Apr 9, 2005.

1. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

This goes alongside Grovyle, Lombre, Corphish, Torkoal, Chimecho and Munchlax as another pokemon caught/evolved without indication in an opening/ending

2. Pokemon Fan

Pokemon Fan Knuckle Trainer

Aside from the scene clearly being made to indicate Munchlax knew the move, it should be pointed out that there is no reason May's Bulbasaur could know the move.

Think about it, May's Bulbasaur was little more than a baby when she first got it and quite inexperienced. Ash's was several times more powerful and larger, even when he first caught it it was stronger and older than May's. Solarbeam is about the strongest and most advanced move a Grass type can learn, I'm sure May would know if it learned the move. I mean they worked hard on Petal Dance, how could it have learned Solarbeam as well and not have demonstrated it?

3. WindyNight

WindyNight Guest

I just watched that episode...It's really good, I like it alot...
    I just feel really sorry for both May and Drew...Both of them lost...*sigh* I wish one of them could win..Oh well...

4. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

Okay, what was May doing blushing at the end of the episode? You know, when Drew left and Ash and his friends came? Then May's mom noticed and said something to her that made her nervous? That was unexpected.

EDIT: And I'm hoping that Harley's dub voice will sound like Dub Sanji. Somehow, that voice seems perfect for him...

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  5. TeddiUrsa

TeddiUrsa Well-Known Member

urgh..hell no! dub sanji is terrible! Keep random accents away from pokemon characters....-.-

6. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

I'm actually used to his voice now. Anyway, May didn't by any chance blush because of some kind of crush-related reason, was it?

7. TeddiUrsa

TeddiUrsa Well-Known Member

I think so..because of the look on the face of haruka´s mother. Haruka blushes when Takeshi asks something like " isn´t this shu" (or something like that..I can´t understand japanese at all ^^") anyway, he was referring to shu which made her blush and I think that haruka´s mother said something about a crush on shu or something like this. I could be wrong but I would have been nice

8. Gaiash

Gaiash Champion Scientist

not really she got mad at her Mom for saying such a thing but she didn't blush.

Oh and for Harlys dub voice, the voice of Ryu (Shaman King) and that Navy guys son (One Peice)

9. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

WTF. Of course she was blushing. She was pretty much blushing the whole damn scene. >.>

She even tried to get everyone off the subject by talking about her new goal. :3

10. kingboo30

kingboo30 Dynamo Trainer

When snorunt evolved..The japanese song that was in disaster of disguise saga started playing and stopped playing at the end of may's fight with the chubby guy who in despair last time. (Badges stolen by you know who)

EDIT: So that's why Haruka was blushing. I thought it was a crush thing.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  11. Crap thats more of an Ice Beam than a solarbeam. Solarbeam is white not blue.
    I know what attack is what.

12. BrokenDreams

BrokenDreams Guest

Does anybody know how many coordinaters participated in the Grand Festival?

13. meganium5000

meganium5000 Guest

Me the Best! Oh Yeah

14. vaporeon89

vaporeon89 power of vapor

How did Claydol get into theTwister?
    I've only seen pics and I guess it might uhave used Teleport , can anyone say something about it ( if you've seen the whole ep)

;134;

15. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

Snorunt evolves in this eppy ^_^ even though he only had it for about 6 eps

16. Shatoshi

Shatoshi Johto Trainer

yeah But Glailie is better^^ (400th episode yay)

17. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

Oh yeah a pokemon evolves every 100 eps maybe Corphish will on ep 500?

18. Shatoshi

Shatoshi Johto Trainer

I think its MUCH shorter then that....There have been AT LEAST fifteen evo's and that would mean there have only been 3

19. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

I'm saying that every time we get to ep 1,2,3,4,and 5 hundred something evolves.

20. V Faction

V Faction www.faction.com

"Combusken use Jump!"

Eh?

And why exactly was Brock blushing at the Vine Whips?

And damn it, Robert sounds like Juan!