• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rhapsody In Drew (400)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Rhapsody In Drew

It's time for the finals of the Grand Festival. May & Drew have both got through, but to thier shock, they have to battle eachother ending a feud that has gone between them since May's first ever contest. Meanwhile Ash gets a shock while training his Snorunt. Will May win the Grand Festival or will she luck out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Here is the summary posted in the speculation thread by Flamez:

okay guys i just saw the episode. i'll give a summary...
By the way when may uses skitty for the part where she has to do some nice moves to get a good score skitty uses assist and some attack comes out and ash and the gang start to look at munchlax as its sleeping. Looks like munchlax has some good attacks can't wait for may to use it.
first episode was just basically getting registered and harley apologizing to may and some tears came out of his eyes but ofcourse he was faking it. lol. the little fat kid with the Swalot battles may in the double battle, its swalot and pinsir vs. Combusken and bulbasaur and may wins that one pretty easily. Harley vs May was pretty good also, its bannette and cacturne vs. beautifly and bulbasaur and may wins again. Actually its may vs harley first then may vs the fat kid.

As for snorunt evolving it was pretty hot the way they showed it. team rocket attack robert and ash comes Ash tells snorunt to use ice beam but it fails. team rocket start to laugh at snorunt and ash. Snorunt feels very sad and ash starts to talk to it but then robert goes to snorunt and pats his head and i guess gives snorunt some confidence. but then jessie tells dusktox and james tells cacnea to attack pikachu. pikachu is about to get hit when snorunt pushes pikachu out of the way and gets hit.(brave little guy) theres a whole bunch of smoke and then something in the smoke is glowing and snorunt evolves. When they showed glalie it was like a evil looking pokemon. team rocket were pretty much shocked. glalie got out of the smoke and was grinning or something making him sound tough. Ash then orders glalie to use ice beam and it does blasting team rocket away. an extemely fierce ice beam, and then ash hugs glalie and it starts to laugh. So those of you who thought glalie wont obey ash well u were wrong. Looks like Glalie is one of Ash's powerhouse pokemon.

Now may vs drew. Flygon and Roselia vs Combusken and Skitty. Drew Wins. one part i really liked in this battle was when flygon flies up and may tells skitty to use assist and vine whip comes out and then she tells combusken to get on the vine whip and skitty lauches combusken in the sky and flygon hits combusken with what looks like a flamethrower or some fire attack but combusken keeps going up and boom a crazy sky uppercut very very hot. with like 30 seconds to go drew is winning. may tells skitty and combusken to go in and attack but roselia i think paralyzes them and flygon finishes them both off. Let me tell u guys something if may had blaziken she could've won. because we all know that with blaziken's jumping abilities it doesn't need wings. and if skitty knew something else besides assist that also would have been good for may. but still combusken is powerful it managed to hold off flygon's flamethrower with its own and then owerpowered it and made drew lose a little bit of health.

Drew vs Robert. Robert wins pretty damn easily lol.
Flygon and Masquerin vs Milotic and Claydol. when they show the match its 30 seconds to go and drew has about 20% of his health left and Robert still has about 75%. Robert tells Milotic to use Twister and Claydol pops out of the twister and uses two hyper beams with his hands that hit flygon and Masquerin. and then Milotic uses Iron Tail to hit both flygon and masquerin with 2 seconds to spare Drew is knocked out and Robert wins.

I don't know Flygon wasn't all that impressive to me it was more impressive with ash in the 6th movie. but then again it depends on the trainer and how well they raise it.

At the end robert is the winner and may is watching the celebrations at night when she sees drew.Drew is training Roselia and Masquerin. I dont understand japanese but im almost certain that when may ask drew what he's doing he says that hes training and that it doesn't matter that he lost he just wants to get stronger, this gives may more self confidence, so im like 99.9% sure that she will be coming with ash to the next region. She tells Ash something but like i said i dont understand japanese...

By the way Mays mom is there but her father is at home watching the tournament.
I hope my summary helped, and im sorry i couldn't get into that much detail of the matches.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Looks like they're setting up for Haruka's departure. She'll be continuing with contests, and Shuu will be waiting for her at the next Grand Festival.

There were so many suprises in the festival alone.

Drew and Flygon, Robert, Caraline appearing, Glalie, Drew winning, Robert's new poekmon and some more.

I found a pic of Glalie!

[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/rubyrulez/02.png [/IMG135]

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
This is the first time in a very long time that an evolution has occurred without me expecting anything until it actually happened.

Murgatroyd said:
This is the first time in a very long time that an evolution has occurred without me expecting anything until it actually happened.

No one expected it. Did they? I didn't expect anything that happend.

Wait I just thought of something.

Kanto-Ash Brock Misty.(Boy leaves)
Orange-Ash Misty Tracey.(Boy leaves)
Johto-Ash Misty Brock.(Girl leaves)
Hoenn-Ash Max Brock May.(? leaves)

So isn't it may's turn to leave? But I think she might stay.

But go Glalie. I can't belivie it still.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
"um, everyone..."
"I'm really glad I got to be in the Grand Festival. I've found my goal. I want to be Top Coordinator!"
(various reactions)
"Yeah, I'll work hard with my pokemon. The first step is getting into the next Grand Festival!"

Murgatroyd said:
"um, everyone..."
"I'm really glad I got to be in the Grand Festival. I've found my goal. I want to be Top Coordinator!"
(various reactions)
"Yeah, I'll work hard with my pokemon. The first step is getting into the next Grand Festival!"

Did she say that? OMG. Did a Swallot appear I heard one did?

S

Shiny May

May might leave ?! Couldn't it mean that she has really set her goal now and really wants to be a top coordinator?!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Shiny May said:
May might leave ?! Couldn't it mean that she has really set her goal now and really wants to be a top coordinator?!

I was always under the assumption May wanted to be a top coordinator, and that contests would feature in regions which proceed Hoenn as well.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
No, this can't be happening! May couldn't leave...... unless she has her own series airing in Japan! XD

Now that is something I look forward to!

Just IMO, don't get Mad at me..... I notice Ash has been in the Pokémon Series too long..... Maybe A girl could be the star of the show, which is May! XD

S

Shiny May

Sharpshooter said:
I was always under the assumption May wanted to be a top coordinator, and that contests would feature in regions which proceed Hoenn as well.

I know but maybe because she lost from Drew and all, she's positive about it and wants to compete in a lot more Festivals. And Serebii is right about that btw, so she might still go to the next region :)

Of course, wouldn't Max leave with her?! Wasn't she who told her mother she would take care of Max?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Shiny May said:
I know but maybe because she lost from Drew and all, she's positive about it and wants to compete in a lot more Festivals. And Serebii is right about that btw, so she might still go to the next region :)

Of course, wouldn't Max leave with her?! Wasn't she who told her mother she would take care of Max?

Hey, you're right! And Max wants to experience the actual pokemon Surroundings by traveling with them....

So, Max might insist on May to stay with the group at least! XD

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
^Hmmm...... maybe we should......

>So, how did the GF went..... *reads sypnosis* *reads another sypnosis*

>Uh, no comment.......