• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rhapsody In Drew (400)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

so May lost...............Damn it! i betted £10 on the grand festival!!

but Glalie was unexpected! and drew with a flygon? Thats an insult to Flygon!

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Serebii said:
I dont get that though, she isnt a supporting character though...she's a main character like Ash

Well...she won't leave....obviously...she will stay...RIGHT?

M

Mudkip Mayhem

Oh come on. It was obvious she was going to lose. Alike Ash. If he won Hoenn, he couldn't travel furthur. He'd need to maintain his positions. He's going to lose the League. Face it. And May will probably follow Ash to Diamond and Pearl. Or where they go next. ^^

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Mudkip Mayhem said:
Oh come on. It was obvious she was going to lose. Alike Ash. If he won Hoenn, he couldn't travel furthur. He'd need to maintain his positions. He's going to lose the League. Face it. And May will probably follow Ash to Diamond and Pearl. Or where they go next. ^^

Obviosuly...correct...as i'm saying it will stay...why cuz...who said there isn't a pokemon contest...where ash is going...:D

well...this ep is intresting..currently still looking at EP2...of grandfestival :D

but hey...i predicted right with Skitty and Vine Whip :D

EDIT: i forgot...TV TOME made a right point cuz...Snorunt evovled...LMAO...how sad...

well...most of us did predict that...too...IT IS LIKE THE WRITERS just made Glalie evolved all of sudden...

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Snorunt evolving was out of the blue. He was the last of Ash's Pokemon I would think would evolve. No doubt Corphish will be ticked to no end about this.

May lost as most of us could have told you. I mean come on, she's not going to win hwer first Grand Festival. Just like Ash was not going win his first league.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
The Big Al said:
Snorunt evolving was out of the blue. He was the last of Ash's Pokemon I would think would evolve. No doubt Corphish will be ticked to no end about this.

May lost as most of us could have told you. I mean come on, she's not going to win hwer first Grand Festival. Just like Ash was not going win his first league.

I Agree with ya all the way...

TV TOME is probably partying right now...cuz THEY ARE SO CALLED RIGHT...lol

well...i'm still happy for the EVOLUTION...it looks more SERIOUS...

but this contest...was real intresting...but i didn't see Roberts score during the round where they went for the POINTS...as what did he get?

and...SEREBII...all 3 ep...have EXCELLENT...WORTHY AVTAR...think about...:D

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Why do people constantly insist that Corphish will have problems with other pokémon evolving? The ONLY pokémon he was jealous of was Grovyle, and that was all. Not Swellow, nor Combusken, nor Ludicolo. So I don't know where people are getting the idea from.

Murgatroyd said:
"um, everyone..."
"I'm really glad I got to be in the Grand Festival. I've found my goal. I want to be Top Coordinator!"
(various reactions)
"Yeah, I'll work hard with my pokemon. The first step is getting into the next Grand Festival!"
Eh? Call me dense, but I fail to see how that indicates her departure from the show. Unless the "next grand festival' she's refering to actually means 'the next grand festival in Houen". Otherwise, it indicates that there is going to be another Grand Festival in a different region~

Although, if they do decide to get rid of Haruka, of whom is established as a major character now, making it seem incredibly strange to get rid of her so early, perhaps they're considering starting with a brand new cast? *crosses fingers*

Oh, and I'm incredibly pleased that it wasn't a pure Skitty vs. Flygon battle in that showdown between Shuu. Because that would have seriously sucked.

ShucklemasterJ said:
and drew with a flygon? Thats an insult to Flygon!
....ok then. How so? Go on, humour me.

Medea

Excalibur
Okay, okay, okay!
In Slateport, May goes up against Drew and May looses. Drew goes up against Robert and Drew loses. Robert wins the Slateport ribbon!
At the Grand Festival, May goes up against Drew and May looses. Drew goes up against Robert and Drew loses. Robert wins the ribbon cup!

...Talk about your Deja Vu!!!...Hehe, I couldn't resist! Anyways, a couple of things, I'm glad to see that Ash's Snorunt evolved! Hell, it sure caugt me out of surprise! I kind of knew that May wasn't going to win. But I kind of wanted Drew to win (so yeah I was disappointed to see that he lost)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yes, we can all say that the evolution of Snorunt was like the first big evolution surpirse in ages, because for all the evolutions they usually revealed them in the title or preview.

Aww, Glalie looks pretty cute smiling!

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
Why do people keep making up these rediculous patterns?! THERE IS NO PATTERN TO WHAT HAPPENS! And it was expected May would lose but not really who she'd lose to. You'd think she'd beat Drew like Ash finally beat Gary but I guess not.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Gravy said:
ShucklemastJ said:
and drew with a flygon? Thats an insult to Flygon!
....ok then. How so? Go on, humour me.
That's exactly what I'd like to know. o_o If anything, Shuu having a Flygon is just the opposite of an insult. I mean, look at his score on the appeals! Compared to the others, Shuu appears to be very skilled at what he does.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
those who wanted to know what attacks skitty did:
used assist throught the whole thing.
first came silver wind, then razor leaf, fire spin, vine whip, string shot, whirwind.
then came out SOLAR BEAM ( that is munchlax's attack). it then used petal dance which came out nice, but then got confused and started to run around. They show harley then and he starts to laugh at her and drew starts to yell at him. May tells skitty to doubleslap itself so it can get out of confusion and it does. May then orders a blizzard and skitty does one going up in the air and forms a beautiful ice structure and lands on top of the ice and gets a score of 79.

Well the attack is solar beam, and im pretty sure munchlax has some other good attacks also.

I think may comes in the top eight because when they show the board when she beats harley its like this:
Robert vs ?
? vs ?
May Vs. Drew
? vs ? altogether thats eight people and may loses to drew so that would make her in the top eight right?
and by the way im a guy... lol.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
So Skitty against Flygon, heh saw that loss coming another deja vu occurance, also i forgot who said it but somebody was saying somthing about how Snorunt shouldn't have evolved on the 400th episode or something cause tvtome would be bragging about it, well i guess they are now cause it happened.

T

Twilight Jirachi

When I looked at pics it kinda messed me up a bit. First I looked at the character bios and saw that ash's snorunt evolved. this reminded me of another thread when the were talking about ash's pokemon evolving. Anyway i wanted may to win but when she lost to drew it got me upset. By the way. What was the scoring about. Was it scored by:

A)percentage of appeal
B)Current place
C) 1 is the highest score or vise versa?

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
Torkoal Stu said:
I found a pic of Glalie!
[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/rubyrulez/02.png [/IMG135]
Dear God, I think the anime made it even uglier...

-_- I'm kind of annoyed Snorunt evolved already, while Grovyle and Corphish haven't yet (I love Sceptile and want to see Ash's Grovyle become one, dangit!)

Last edited:

AmeldaS

Soul Trainer
I like that they showed other co-ordinators watching the Grand Festival!
I hope they do the same but with Ash in the Hoenn League!

And I still don't understand why May got Munchlax, it's so useless!

I was hoping that Caroline and Delia would meet in The Hoenn League! Imagine that! LOL!

I Like Glalie A LOT!
AG123121.jpg

V Faction

www.faction.com
AmeldaS said:
I like that they showed other co-ordinators watching the Grand Festival!
I hope they do the same but with Ash in the Hoenn League!
Same here. It's nostalgic and fun to see old characters.

Wait that member! OMG HE/SHE Said something big an unexpected evolvution/capture happens on very 100th episode! That member was right. Glalie!