• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rhapsody In Drew (400)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Robert is awesome. I had a hunch that he'd win the Grand Festival when I first saw him and his Milotic. I liked it how he wasn't a snob, and he helped Ash out.

I still think that Shuu should've won as a way of further motivating Haruka into visiting Kanto to compete in Contests there. A nice bit of foreshadowing for Haruka's future plans would've been good to see here is all I'm saying.

Zamin

I definitely think that Drew and May are in love now after seeing this episode, there is definitely something going on between them. It was a shame that Drew beat May but she took it well and I guess May and Drew both have something to work towards still as neither won.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I definitely think that Drew and May are in love now after seeing this episode, there is definitely something going on between them. It was a shame that Drew beat May but she took it well and I guess May and Drew both have something to work towards still as neither won.

There's always been some romantic tension between Haruka and Shuu, and I just wish that something had developed from their angst in this episode.

Daizy

I call you honey
Aww man. It would have been good to see Drew get thrashed by May. What a shame how Robert vs Drew was only a few seconds long. It would have been nice to see Drew get all nervous.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Shuu versus Robert went by fast, although since Shuu was facing a Milokaross (which was overpowered in AG), I guess his loss happening so quickly was expected.

Harley loses, that's what you get for being a snitch.
Snorunt evolves into ice hockey goalie Glalie, and its voice is super deep.
May loses to Drew but the battle was closer than I expected. Some nice Contestshipping moments at the end too :D