• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rhyperior or Excadrill

Rhyperior or Excadrill

• Rhyperior

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Excadrill

Votes: 48 58.5%

• Total voters

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
(By smogon)

Excadrill: Uber
Rhyperior: Underused

Not sure about this one.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Rhyperior has base 140 attack. Excadril has 135. That's 5 less points then Periors.

Just saying.

True. And the funny thing is is that Excadrill is placed on the highest possible Tier out there:Ubers

Oh well, Rhyperior still stands out with Rock Wrecker. (With the exception of Crustle)

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Excadrill. He works much better in my team, with the Sand Stream and all that.

Excadrill. He has a good design, nice typing, decent movepool, etc.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I am not a big fan of Excadrill, but I really dislike Rypherior so my vote will still go to it. Rhydon eats both of them for breakfast though,