• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~{*Ribbon Society*}~

MASCOT

• ;300; Skitty

Votes: 64 37.9%
  • ;200; Misdreavus

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • ;332; Cacturne

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • ;417; Pachirisu

Votes: 41 24.3%
  • ;257; Blaziken

Votes: 38 22.5%
  • ;431; Glameow

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • ;393; Piplup

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • ;190; Aipom

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • ;315; Roselia

Votes: 37 21.9%
  • ;269; Dustox

Votes: 14 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I know what you mean but when you relpy to a topic, just but more into it. this doesn't just go to you cause there are others that do this to, your a good member. I swear, I'm becoming a little Sarahpom.

Congrats, that move works fine, what ever works for you is good so high five. *Sticks out hand*

So, I'll be gone for a while but I'll be checking in ever now and then. I wanna make something called a secondary home page. It will be ran my paatrick, aka golden jirachi. I just need him to copy the current front page onto this post of his

http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7616962&postcount=597

then I'll add it to the front page. So when I'm gone he can update that and you all look at that untill i get back. I have to go now, later.

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't really know what to type for that topic. I do get more detailed into other topics usually though, honest! I'll prove it to you next time :p

Haha thanks! *shakes hand*. I couldn't have done this without your help!

Secondary home page hm? I'd like to see that! Tell us when it's done :D

Normalize

I'm probably never going to post here again. I haven't entered a contest in months. I only joined in the first place because Normalize is my friend. All this does is expand the number of pointless posts I make on a forum that will one day die anyway, and when I die I'll be forgotten just like anyone else.

~GG~

GG... pease dont do this to me, I need you. I'm going to send you a PM, please reply.

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
I'm backing come. I left a mistake.

FF~

EDIT: *Groans* Sorry, a glass of cold water to the face does wonders to wake you up, but it does leave you a bit dazed. Translated to English, that means: I'm coming back. I made a mistake in leaving, and I'm sorry. I'm going to delete my other post now.

~GG~

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I'm glad you're back GG. It sucks to have to see a good member like you leave... If you ever need anything from this member here, ask away yeah?

Normalize

I'm backing come. I left a mistake.

FF~

EDIT: *Groans* Sorry, a glass of cold water to the face does wonders to wake you up, but it does leave you a bit dazed. Translated to English, that means: I'm coming back. I made a mistake in leaving, and I'm sorry. I'm going to delete my other post now.

~GG~

I haven't heard from FF in a while, how is she?

But thank you for stay, you know why another thank you is needed.

Hey guys.... It's me.

Okay, so, I am in great shock/bliss right now but I can't tell you why... yet. I need sometime to think so I might be less atvice for a while why I get centered. but I'll be back soon, at least a in month. And I'll be doing check ins.

~Normy

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
Hi all! Sory for being so away! really sorry! I was with a friend these days and I could only log to make some trades.

;385;:Loads of things happened! GG went awaya nd came back! So good to see you again GG! Yay!

Yes! Well, What was that thing that I was going able to edit, I simply don't understood! I feel funny, like if I had fever. Well, whatever. Who's FF?

;385;:Flaming Flareon?

No, Stary. Now @The new topics:Do you support Gay right? & What do you think of "Gay Bashing"?

Supporting gay, I'm not against the gays. But it's not like right. But well, wether they're gay, normal, or anyhting; they may be or not good persons. Sexuality is no reason for discrimination. But I find like a little gross man x man. Woman x Woman for me is right, and strangly, not grossing.

Then, Gay Bashing is totally wrong I mean, hurting people just cause they're gays? Hello? is like being hurt for being straight! If you wanna make them staight, wait...LET THEM BE! OK? People do this because they feel like confused when they see gays.

;385;.Wow, what a serious opinion!

Well is just that discrimination in any shape pisses me off! Well, this is all by now! Cya!

;385;:Best Wishies!

P.S:When MBPotW?

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I'm so sorry! I haven't been on much lately. I have some great news though! My Celebi won the Master Rank Smart Super Contest yesterday. It was a close call though. I thought my horrible Dance Performance would do me in, but I just managed a win. Boy was it nerve-wracking.

~Ayra~;267;

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I'm so sorry! I haven't been on much lately. I have some great news though! My Celebi won the Master Rank Smart Super Contest yesterday. It was a close call though. I thought my horrible Dance Performance would do me in, but I just managed a win. Boy was it nerve-wracking.

~Ayra~;267;

Ooh congrats! I can totally relate to how you feel. My Glaceon recently won Master Rank Beauty Contest and I was so sure that the one mistake I made in the Dance Performance would cause me to lose. I beat them by a fair share of points though! Have you gotten your Smart Cup yet? I went and got my Beauty Cup straight away :D I wish there was such thing as a Ribbon Cup as a tribute to the Anime. You know, when you win all the Master Ranks, you get a Ribbon Cup... That would be awesome...

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
Indeed you win ribbon cups but fir each category, Wouldn't it be the coolest thing a grand festival? Why god, why doesn't intendo make a grand festival in Platinum!

I've got all 5 cups! Heheh =D My hall of fame is:
Antonelle, Froslass
Bellekazam, Alakazam
Aipom, soon to be ambipom
Gigavolt, Pikachu
Kailios, Pinsir

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
No I don't mean like that golden jirachi (what else can I call you by the way?). You get a Beauty Cup or a Cool Cup or a Cute Cup, but I mean when you get all the cups, why can't you get a Ribbon Cup! Or why can't they make a Grand Festival that is only available once you get all the other cups to get a Ribbon Cup in? I would love to see this made...

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I've returned from México 8D
so.....
what's the new topic?
-reads-
Do you support Gay right?
Yes, yes I do. ^.=.^
they have a right to love too C:

What do you think of "Gay Bashing"?
Just plain awful D<
just because they love the same gender doesn't mean they can't love at all -couldn't think of better words-

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
Hi all! Welcome back Silverdragonlaura!

@yhyiannis(dang was hard to write XD)
Call me: GJ, Pat or Patrick.+

;385;:master kinda stupid...Could understand yhyiannis's point XD

hey shut up Stary! Indeed ti would be very nice that there was a contest frontier with 7 facilities 7 ribbons and a final festival(with a super ribbon cup). Too it would be nice the addition of more "celebrities" to the Contests, like wallace/Drew/May/Harley/Soledad/The guy who won the very first grand festival in anime. and don't forget a wallace cup!

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
D: I feel so bad because I put together my sig and then I realised I have hardly any ribbon Society people in it.So so you guys know, you're Awesome to, there just wasn't enough room in my sig D:

Do you support Gay right?

Kind of. If a man loves a man or woman loves a woman they have just as much of a right to be a couple as a normal couple does. But then because I'm Christian and all, umm, I don't really like it. But still it's ok within limits.

What do you think of "Gay Bashing"?

It's Wrong D:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I've returned from México 8D

Ooh welcome back! How was it?

Hi all! Welcome back Silverdragonlaura!

@yhyiannis(dang was hard to write XD)
Call me: GJ, Pat or Patrick.+

;385;:master kinda stupid...Could understand yhyiannis's point XD

hey shut up Stary! Indeed ti would be very nice that there was a contest frontier with 7 facilities 7 ribbons and a final festival(with a super ribbon cup). Too it would be nice the addition of more "celebrities" to the Contests, like wallace/Drew/May/Harley/Soledad/The guy who won the very first grand festival in anime. and don't forget a wallace cup!

Haha dude it's not that hard... Just call me Yani if you want.

That would seriously be AWESOME if they did that. I'd love to see May in the games! She's what got me back into Pokemon! She rocks :D

D: I feel so bad because I put together my sig and then I realised I have hardly any ribbon Society people in it.So so you guys know, you're Awesome to, there just wasn't enough room in my sig D:

Haha it's fine, we know you love us anyway ;)

You know, I've always wanted to use one of the banners in this club, it's just, I don't have enough space :( They're really awesome though. I might sacrifice my banner for a while just for one of these :D

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
What about me? D8 (lulz, jk. )
I see my sister there! 8D

Ooh welcome back! How was it?

It was AWSOME, THRILLING, FABULOUS, AND MORE!

EDIT:
About the Gay rights topic and about bashing,
My religion (I'm Cathlic btw) doesn't support being gay and all -had no better way to word it-
but I still support,
If I go to hell for it then heaven is WAY too......... ummmmmmm......................... boring?

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
It was AWSOME, THRILLING, FABULOUS, AND MORE!

EDIT:
About the Gay rights topic and about bashing,
My religion (I'm Cathlic btw) doesn't support being gay and all -had no better way to word it-
but I still support,
If I go to hell for it then heaven is WAY too......... ummmmmmm......................... boring?

Haha that sounds really cool. I'm on holiday at the moment so I can relate to what you're saying.

I don't really believe in heaven or hell or anything... I'm atheist though so yeah. I don't care about gays either. People can be gay if they want, it's not my problem, I've got nothing against it.

EDIT:

Guess who's got a Ribbon Society in their signature. ME :D

Last edited:

Normalize

I'm sorry...

Do to some recent completions in my life I will be unable to run this club. I will pass it along the Patrick/golden jirachi if he is willing to take it. I still want to be a member but I cannot fill the role of owner. I want all the members to know that this wasn't an easy decision. And also know that I want all members to know once me and Patrick or who ever take over the club for V2 that they will be informed and will stay be members. I am sorry and apologize to you all. One day I will tell you why. I can't say now but i will soon. And please do not let this affect your activity, I will keep the club up until I can find some one to run V2.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Omg no :( That sucks Normalize... Well, I say we're in good hands if it goes to Patrick. I hope those complications work out Normalize... Good luck with everything...

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Omg no :( That sucks Normalize... Well, I say we're in good hands if it goes to Patrick. I hope those complications work out Normalize... Good luck with everything...

Last edited:

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Do to some recent completions in my life I will be unable to run this club. I will pass it along the Patrick/golden jirachi if he is willing to take it. I still want to be a member but I cannot fill the role of owner. I want all the members to know that this wasn't an easy decision. And also know that I want all members to know once me and Patrick or who ever take over the club for V2 that they will be informed and will stay be members. I am sorry and apologize to you all. One day I will tell you why. I can't say now but i will soon. And please do not let this affect your activity, I will keep the club up until I can find some one to run V2.

U.=.U
aww....
we'll miss you normalize
:c

Status
Not open for further replies.