• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~{*Ribbon Society*}~

MASCOT

• ;300; Skitty

Votes: 64 37.9%
  • ;200; Misdreavus

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • ;332; Cacturne

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • ;417; Pachirisu

Votes: 41 24.3%
  • ;257; Blaziken

Votes: 38 22.5%
  • ;431; Glameow

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • ;393; Piplup

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • ;190; Aipom

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • ;315; Roselia

Votes: 37 21.9%
  • ;269; Dustox

Votes: 14 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Normalize

I have something to tell you, I've been trying to hide it but with each and every day I do the hole in my heart grows larger. It hurts so much and it's making me sick.

In about 8 months I'm leaving SPPf for good because right now I'm pregnant and 15. I have to devote all my time to school and my baby to I can give it a promising future... so please forgive me...

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Oh my goodness Normalize... I'm--no, we're really going to miss you then. :<

It's saddening to realize you have to go in 8 months, but real life really does matter more than any forum. School and a child come first. I will simply pray and hope your studies go well and your child will have a bright future when he/she is born.

Come on everyone, let's make Normalize happy while she's still here... ^_____^

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I have something to tell you, I've been trying to hide it but with each and every day I do the hole in my heart grows larger. It hurts so much and it's making me sick.

In about 8 months I'm leaving SPPf for good because right now I'm pregnant and 15. I have to devote all my time to school and my baby to I can give it a promising future... so please forgive me...

Oh my... Damn... I understand... We'll miss you loads Normalize...

Oh my goodness Normalize... I'm--no, we're really going to miss you then. :<

It's saddening to realize you have to go in 8 months, but real life really does matter more than any forum. School and a child come first. I will simply pray and hope your studies go well and your child will have a bright future when he/she is born.

Come on everyone, let's make Normalize happy while she's still here... ^_____^

I completely agree with you Xashlei. You said everything that I would have said.

Lots of luck to you Normalize. Ever need anything that I am able to give you then don't hesitate to ask.

Yes Xashlei, let's make her happy. :D

Normalize

Thanks you guys. You don't know how much that means to hear it from friends.

Today is my day off. I've been working 5 days a week at this bakery helping icing cakes. Yesterday I did a wedding cake... ouch. 6 Layer, 9 different colours, 3 arches... my fingers and neck hurt so much and let's throw morning sickness on top of that.

But the other day I went shopping and bought this cute, yellow and brown cardigan baby blanket.

Then when I got home I printed out a picture of a Pikachu on special paper that allows you to iron it onto fabric so now it is uber cute. I wish my camera would work so I could take a pic and show you but I dropped it in the pool the other day so no.

School starts this week for me (FOUR DAY! OMG!)so I have to figure out how to get straight A's, manage my job, and keep up extra after school program (Colleges love those). I'm going to cut back to one shift a day and ask for Thursday off too.

But life is going well. my BF and parents are all supportive and my older brother even drives me to work until I can get my license (Death Rate is going up).

One last thing before I go...

WHERE IS PATRICK!?!?!?!?!?!?

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Well Normy, I hope you can get through these hard times -hug-
(the pikachu blanket sounds adorable btw <3 )
well, I can't answer your question.......
hmmmmmmm.....
He's not on vacation is he?

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!

Guess who's back! Yay, well Normy, in case ya guys don't know, It's me, Patrick!

;385;:*cough*

And Stary.

Well, a lot has been through this club, a very big revelation. But well, anyways, let's be optimistic for Normy!(I love to hear that your famiy is supportive!)

;385;.On other news...well, Normy's talked about a V2 and well, Pat's willing to be the (co-)Owner with you and make his best work.

What did I told you 'bout mind reading?

;385;.and he's planning to...

Sheesh! Is a surprise if Nomry accepts to ame the V2!

;385;:Oh ok! hehe!

Now, I hope you take care of yourself and the incoming one(will he be the heir of the Ribbon Society Emporium?!?! See it the next chapter of Normy's crew!)

Cya all!

;385;:Best Wishies!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea

Today is my day off. I've been working 5 days a week at this bakery helping icing cakes. Yesterday I did a wedding cake... ouch. 6 Layer, 9 different colours, 3 arches... my fingers and neck hurt so much and let's throw morning sickness on top of that.

But the other day I went shopping and bought this cute, yellow and brown cardigan baby blanket.

Then when I got home I printed out a picture of a Pikachu on special paper that allows you to iron it onto fabric so now it is uber cute. I wish my camera would work so I could take a pic and show you but I dropped it in the pool the other day so no.

School starts this week for me (FOUR DAY! OMG!)so I have to figure out how to get straight A's, manage my job, and keep up extra after school program (Colleges love those). I'm going to cut back to one shift a day and ask for Thursday off too.

But life is going well. my BF and parents are all supportive and my older brother even drives me to work until I can get my license (Death Rate is going up).

No problem Normalize. We're all here to help :)

Wedding cake? Damn... That must have taken AGES.

Ooh a Pikachu blanket would be awesome! Too bad you dropped the camera in the pool :p, I would have loved to see it.

Well straight A's, I can't manage. I suck with getting good grades in everything except English. No more A's in PE now that I'm doing PE... stupid IB for not having PE... I think that you'll do fine Normalize, don't worry about it :)

Yay for everyone being supportive! Yeah I'd be careful with driving if I were you, people drive like maniacs these days.

Patrick seems to be here :D

Last edited:

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
WARNING: Extremely huge post coming uprogress at your own peril!

HEY GUYS, I'M FINALLY BACK FROM MONGOLIA *kit divebombs tally affectionately, many kisses*

;300; Time to get this party rockin! *turns on defeaningly loud dance music*

OK tooooo far

I've had such an insane time and its been one hell of a month however after having read through the thread from where I left off I see I'm not the only one whose been on a bit of a rollercoaster so far, so with that its time for some replies...

Do to some recent completions in my life I will be unable to run this club. I will pass it along the Patrick/golden jirachi if he is willing to take it. I still want to be a member but I cannot fill the role of owner. I want all the members to know that this wasn't an easy decision. And also know that I want all members to know once me and Patrick or who ever take over the club for V2 that they will be informed and will stay be members. I am sorry and apologize to you all. One day I will tell you why. I can't say now but i will soon. And please do not let this affect your activity, I will keep the club up until I can find some one to run V2.

Wow, when I read that it just blew me away. I'm really sad that you're leaving us, shame I never got to know you better but on the other hand its a) 8 months away and b) I'm really happy for the fact that you're having a baby! I mean, I know its not really the most convenient age to be pregnant but its not like its uncommon nowadays. I know you'll be a wonderful mother, you obviously care a lot about it and I'm sure the fact that your family and BF are being supportive about it will help a tonne. You seem to have really though this through too and it looks to me like your ready, or at least on the road to be ready. Plus there's always child benefit and the CSA to make it easier, if that's any consolation

Anyways, I just wanted you to know that we're supportin you all the way, in every aspect of your decision, big hugs from me :D:D:D

;300; bagsy/shotgun being godfather!

*facepalm*

What is your Pokesona?

Hmm I'm t sure about this one, I did take one of those pokepersonality test and got togetic but those really aren't that acurate, plus I've probably changed since then so I'm not sure.

I meant in the games but you do have a point. Maybe there just tan? and thetas not racist.

Phoebe is black, well, not quite but you get what I mean and she ONLY appeared in the games.

^I undersatnd your pain, yhyiannis. Here, in argentina, they've came only ONCE and that was it...it was like 7 years ago! Why nintendo, WHY!

OH! Silly me I already knew that hahaha! I'm such an idiot :p
You're so lucky! The rarest Pokemon that I have is just a normal Legendary Pokemon... I hate living in a place that is like unknown...

I would feel your pain, but I can't really complain now cause the UK got a Darkrai event, so I'm happy :p I was eally lucky actually because it happened whilst I was in Mongolia so I would have missed out on it (and have been insanley p****d off IF it weren't for my AWESOME friends who actually took the trouble to come to my house and get my DS from my parents before they ran off to the event. So thanks to them I now have a LEGIT EVENT DARKRAI! SCORE! I'm so happy :D:D:D

However on the downside I can't train it right away since ma DS is at my freinds house still since I only got back to England yesterday night and therefore still need to reclaim it but still, I know I have one waiting and thats what counts :D Its strangely coincidental as well since just before I set off for the other side of the world I randomly went and tried to think up a good darkrai moveset (een though at the time I had no idea I would actually be getting one) and nw I can use it :D

I still understand though what you guys mean, Nintendo REALLY need to hold more events for the more excluded countries.

Your right, it never had an event... in America. It was only released in Japan. In Japan, threw various events, they were released and there the Colosseum Bonus Disc in Japan.

So about 6 months ago I was visiting my friends and we were trading online when I came across a person who needed a Manaphy (I had two). So I traded mine for his Celebi (Which he said he had two). i checked it with Serebii.net event only Pokemon and it was legit! It is under Misc. Japan Events. It is my rarest Pokemon.

I don't know if I've told you guys but I do have a legit celebi...on my crystal ga :( sux so much, Nintendo really should figure out a way to convert GSC pokemon into RSE/DPP ones..

Do you support Gay rights?

I do 100% since I am gay and in the GLA on this very forum site.

What do you think of "Gay Bashing"?

Like others have said I REALLY hate it when people use the word gay to mean stupid or lame since it insinuates that being homosexual is a bad thing and promotes homophobia. There's also a really annoying thing at my school where a lot of the guys pretend to be gay for some reason, its so idiotic.

I'm backing come. I left a mistake.

FF~

EDIT: *Groans* Sorry, a glass of cold water to the face does wonders to wake you up, but it does leave you a bit dazed. Translated to English, that means: I'm coming back. I made a mistake in leaving, and I'm sorry. I'm going to delete my other post now.

~GG~

I'm very glad to hear that you're not actually leaving GG, you gave me quite a scare there and we'd all miss you if you left, nice to see your stayin :)

I'm so sorry! I haven't been on much lately. I have some great news though! My Celebi won the Master Rank Smart Super Contest yesterday. It was a close call though. I thought my horrible Dance Performance would do me in, but I just managed a win. Boy was it nerve-wracking.

~Ayra~;267;

HEY EVERYONE! I'M SO HAPPY! Guess why! Okay I'll tell you, my Glaceon, Snowflake, WON THE MASTER RANK BEAUTY RIBBON JUST NOW! I'm SO HAPPY. I've been trying for AGES. I took out Icy Wind and put in Avalanche just to change around what you told me Normalize. But thanks so much for helping me with my Glaceon's moves. :D Seeya all!

wow there certianly seems to be a lot of master ranks going around atm. Cngrats to the both of you, I can fully rekate to how you both feel and I'm really happy that you both managed to pull through

;300; Maybe we should get a celebratory cake for the occasion?

Good idea!Maybe Norm could get us a lower price by doing the icing for free XD joke :D

Indeed you win ribbon cups but fir each category, Wouldn't it be the coolest thing a grand festival? Why god, why doesn't intendo make a grand festival in Platinum!

I've got all 5 cups! Heheh =D My hall of fame is:
Antonelle, Froslass
Bellekazam, Alakazam
Aipom, soon to be ambipom
Gigavolt, Pikachu
Kailios, Pinsir

No I don't mean like that golden jirachi (what else can I call you by the way?). You get a Beauty Cup or a Cool Cup or a Cute Cup, but I mean when you get all the cups, why can't you get a Ribbon Cup! Or why can't they make a Grand Festival that is only available once you get all the other cups to get a Ribbon Cup in? I would love to see this made...

That sounds interesting, it would certainly make conests more anime-esque, but not to the extent that people wold like unfortunately. Also, for all we know there is a grand festival in platinum, or at least a conest upgrade, remember we don't know all the specifics yet so until the date of release for platinum in japan comes around there's still every chance of it being there.

Last edited:

Normalize

I'm just going to say this now...

Once i leave 'm dropping all connections. Trust me... it's better that way. If i stay attached I'll only hurt more.

Also, I'm closing the club today. Patrick/golden jirachi will make a v2.

I'll still be a member untill the final month.

Thank you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.