• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ribbons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
So I was thinking how many ribbons do you guys have on one single pokemon, rather what is the most ribbons you have on a single pokemon. I personally have 54 on my Exploud from ruby.

legendarypokemonmaster

Wow, that's alot. I thought 16 on my Zapdos was good, but then again, most of them are battle ribbons.

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
I think the most ribbons I've had on a single pokemon was like, 6. They were from the contests in Hoenn, mostly. I had to borrow my friend's Kingdra with like 15 ribbons just to get into the Sinnoh Ribbon Syndicate. Too lazy to do the contests I guess.

Zibdas

not bad
I got all the tough rank ribbons and all the tower ribbons on Jigglypuff. :p

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
I think i had like around 6-8 on one pokemon, i cant remember though which one it was, it was long ago.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
27 on my lucario....

Status
Not open for further replies.