• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Riddle Master (Always Accepting New Players)

Jordie

Bang!
You could be the next…
RIDDLE MASTER

Here’s a rundown of how the game is played. Ten contestants will be shown a riddle on a random topic and when they think they have solved it, they PM me the answer. All of the people who answered correctly will be safe for that round. All the incorrect answerers will have to partake in a competion. Whoever comes in last will be sent packing. That continues until the last person left is crown the Riddle Master and wins $10,000! The winner can then come back for another game. If they win four more games, they win 1 Million Dollars! Any game they win after that is worth 1 million dollars as well. When you least expect it, though, there could be a special riddle round, just waiting to eliminate you.

I will be doing 24 hour (Give or take an hour or two) reminders for everyone who hasn't sent an answer in. For competitions that are 24 hours, I will give sooner reminders.

1 game: $10,000
2 games: $25,000
3 games: $50,000
4 games: $100,000
5- games: $1,000,000

While the concept is pretty simple, if you have any questions at all, PM me.
We’ll start when 10 contestants have joined.

Host
Jordie

Co-host
Apollo77

Contestants
1) {(•)___(•)} (Returning Champ)
2) destroyer39
3) Raiden193
4) Apollo77
5) GalladeOfSpades
6) Crimson Penguin
7) pupintheturd
8) leafstormfire

Eliminated
1) SasoriSand
2) CuriousHeartless

Riddle Masters
Game 1: {(•)___(•)}

Last edited:

Twentington

Outta here!
You're reminding me of this one other game show.

Having said that, being the usual game show host on these forums, I might as well jump in and play.

Last edited:

Jordie

Bang!
Accepted.

I've actually never heard of that show, so it's purely coincidence

Last edited:
I'll be joining this game

Jordie

Bang!
All contestants should read the first post. I have made an announcement about a co-host. If any non-contestants see this, they probably already read the announcement.

Jordie

Bang!
Everyone's in so far and we should be able to start today if we can get one more member. Be ready.

Jordie

Bang!
Okay,everyone. Welcome to the first game of Riddle Master. I will post the first riddle below and you will have 48 hours to PM me your answer. I might give less time for the later rounds, but I'll give two days for the first round. If not many people get it, I'll make the next one a little easier. The category is Celebrities.

My best friend was a rock
My life had a rather short clock
My immaculate beauty will make you weak
Especially when subway grates take a peek
Who am I

Aegon

I have no idea. I hold little interest in celebrities, especially if this is regarding an American one.

Jordie

Bang!
Well there will be many different topics, so if you make it to the next round, it should be easier. Sorry.