• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Riddle Master (Always Accepting New Players)

Jordie

Bang!
Pick two cards

cardsw.png

Jordie

Bang!
Lets see what you got. (Flips 1 and 14 over)

cards1.png

1 is red and 14 is grey. (Flips 1 and 14 back over).

cardsw.png

Okay leafstormfire, pick two cards

Jordie

Bang!
Let's see what you got (Flips over 3 and 11)

cardsi.png

3 is yellow and 11 is pink. (Flips 3 and 11 back over)

cardsw.png

Doctor Who, pick two cards

Jordie

Bang!
Let's see what you got (Flips over 6 and 9)

cardsn.png

6 is grey and 9 is blue (Flips 6 and 9 back over)

cardsw.png

You know the drill, leaf

Twentington

Outta here!
(I don't mind. I've got a decent game in the works right now.)

Jordie

Bang!
Let's see what you got (Flips over 6 and 14)

cardsph.png

Two greys. Congratulations, leafstormfire. And I'm sorry Doctor Who, but you have been eliminated.

____________________________________________________________________________________

You have 48 hours to solve the next riddle. The category is Housewares.

Warming me will liquefy
My odorous body fast
It would be unwise to touch my top
Since burns can tend to last
What am I

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Oh, I totally know this one, since I set one up yesterday for my sibling's room. :)

Jordie

Bang!
Sorry I took so long, I've been busy today. The answer was candle.

Warming me will liquefy- Wax melts
My odorous body fast- Candles smell good
It would be unwise to touch my top- Where the flame is
Since burns can tend to last- Fire burns
What am I

The only correct answer was from The Eleventh. Remember, lava lamps aren't odorous. Today you'll be playing another round of an old game, "Apollo's Adjectives." I have thought of a Pokemon and all of you have to guess it. To help, I will give you four an adjective describing the mystery Pokemon. You get 24 hours to PM me your answer. If you get it right, you're safe, if not, you get another adjective. When three of you are correct, the one who doesn't get it is eliminated. Remember, you can talk about the game all you want on here, but no talking about the competition answer. Your first adjective is "Pink"

Jordie

Bang!
The two who gave me correct answers are Apollo77 and {(•)___(•)}. You two are safe. The Joker.'s answer of Slowpoke was incorrect. leafstormfire didn't send me an answer. The next adjective is Musical. 24 hours.

Jordie

Bang!
All the answers are in and the answer was The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Congrats to the Eleventh and {(•)___(•)} for making it to the semi finals and I'm sorry Apollo77 and the Joker. but you are incorrect.

Though the queen's daughter makes it sound like there is: Princess in the title
There are no vampires or werewolves in this game: Twilight in the title
Released for two systems it sold very well: Released for the Gamecube and Wii
For the series is a very famous game: Legend of Zelda is famous
What am I

Today's challenge will determine who makes it to the semi finals and was Created by our cohost. You two will be playing "Monotype Melee!" I will post four Pokemon types and on here, you two will take turns naming a monotype Pokemon from one of those types. The catch is that the type of the Pokemon you name must be super effective against the previously used Pokemon's type. So if the first person plays Charmander the next could play Squirtle and the next could play Bulbasaur. You lose it you post a Pokemon that isn't super effective against the other (Will happen eventually) or if you play a Pokemon that is either not a listed type or isn't a monotype. The Joker. will start since their answer was closer than Apollo77's. The types are:

Fire
Rock
Ground
Ice

Last edited: