• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Riddle Master (Always Accepting New Players)

Jordie

Bang!
Here you go. Apollo, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7?

mazeblack.png

Jordie

Bang!
Very nice indeed. Either one of you could have won a long time ago. Congratulations, Joker, you are in the semi finals and I'm sorry Apollo, but you are eliminated.

mazeblack.png

Let's see the whole maze.

mazem.png

The new riddle will be up in a little while.

Jordie

Bang!
Okay everyone. This riddle will determine who makes it to the finals. You have 48 hours. Because this is such an important round, I'm going to use something new. Instead of a riddle where the clues give you the answer, I will write a paragraph or two and you will have to figure out the secret of my writings, because the answer is located in the paragraphs instead of being hinted at. When you figure out how to get the answer, you will know the answer. Send me the one word answer to this riddle:

I have to type this out when I could be watching television or drinking a Sassaparylla. The things I to to make you happy. Summer vacation was really fun. Though it was hot, I didn't have to worry about humitity, since it's really dry where I live. My favorite Pokemon is a Milotic. Steven Stone has silver hair and I have trouble battling him at Meteor Fails! I mean seriously. If they wanted a good Meteor Falls, they would have put more Bagon! Just kidding. I have no problem with Meteor Falls. I do wish some Pokemon were easier to find, like Seedot in Emarald. Oh well. I hope you have a good time solving this riddle. Can you find the secret? Can you? Can you? Can you? Within 48 hours I will know. Good luck.

Jordie

Bang!
Looks like I made it too easy. Virtual hugs if one of you three can post on here what book I stole that idea from. Since everyone got it right there will be a competition to decide the two finalists. When I'm done talking to Apollo77 about it, you three will play Apples To Apples!

Jordie

Bang!
Okay, it’s time to play Apples to Apples! The rules are simple. For the first round (Out of two) Apollo77 will send each of you 7 random nouns. I will then post a random adjective and you have to pick the noun that best describes the adjective. It can be honest and fitting or funny and random, doesn't matter. You will each PM your answer to Apollo, posting on here when you have sent it in. I will get the choices from him, anonymously, and will pick the best one. The winner makes it to the finals and the other two have to do it again. Okay, the first adjective is “Perfect” 24 hours.