• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Riddle Master V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando Payne

Sure I'll do it, I'll be a co-host.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
ok so we have our cohost!
EDIT: InfernalBlaze, Raiden139, Doctor Who, and Crimson Penguin have all answered correctly!
I will now put a 48 hour limit on all riddles. You have 24 hours to answer this riddle, the rest of you.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
sorry for updating late. so the ones moving on:
InfernalBlaze
Docter Who
Raiden139
ansem the wise
Crimson Penguin!

So the rest of you (except Armando Payne) have to participate in the challenge! It will be shown once Armando has sent me it!
EDIT EDIT EDIT!: Heres the challenge:
im thinking of a number 1-10. if you find it, you move on and the others have to guess a different number. if noone finds it, i think of a different number. this continues until theres one person left, who gets eliminated. the first round starts now. GO!

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
sorry for updating late. so the ones moving on:
InfernalBlaze
Docter Who
Raiden139
Crimson Penguin!

So the rest of you (except Armando Payne) have to participate in the challenge! It will be shown once Armando has sent me it!

um didnt i answer it? in ur response it sounded like i got it right.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
I'm going to have to quit...I don't have as much time as I thought. Sorry!

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
ok thats it. They are all eliminated. Now, for every one else, The riddle is...

...coming up right after this!
(comercials)

Here's the next riddle!:

I am not time or space
nor dark nor light.
I am also not opposite.
I am the creator.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
OK thats it. im sorry, to all who were actively participating in this, but im officially closing this. If anyone wants to make a new version of this, they have my full permission to. Mods, please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.