• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ridiculous NPC's in Pokemon

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
There is i think an ace trainer in X an Y who is in the berry juice place in Lumiose City where she talks about her husband??? Girl your like 12

Actually, she's a Veteran. Her hair and outfit color doesn't match the Ace Trainer's.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
As many of you have mentioned the Daycare Guy never knows were pokemon eggs come from, yet in XY another NPC mentions them acturally being pokemon cradles rather than eggs. So, somebody has seen pokebirth... then, is the Daycare guy lying because he think you're too young, or does he really pay that little attention?

General Nonsense

Star Glider
There was someone in Black Tower in Black 2 that accused me of kidnapping her sister. There were a few other weird ones in there, but sadly I can't remember any of the others.

Tyrantrum

There is Camper Barry in Janine's gym in the second generation. (The gym where all the trainers disguise as Janine.) So after you approach him he takes off his Janine costume-and after you beat him he asks "hey was my disguise cute or what?"

LittleLadyLeafeon

Struggling Cutie
Route 12 in Pokémon X/Y had the creepiest trainer. Pokémon Breeder Foster and his Tauros, when he said something along the lines of, "I like to bury my face in my Tauros' fur and smell it!" or something that sounded even more sexual. It made me laugh so hard yet feel extremely uncomfortable at the same time.

Tyrantrum

In the original gen one games in the celadon hotel. "I brought my brother and my boyfriend here"-random girl.

The boyfriend: "Why...why did she have to bring her brother?"

Akashin

Route 12 in Pokémon X/Y had the creepiest trainer. Pokémon Breeder Foster and his Tauros, when he said something along the lines of, "I like to bury my face in my Tauros' fur and smell it!" or something that sounded even more sexual. It made me laugh so hard yet feel extremely uncomfortable at the same time.

I loved that guy.

The first one Wulava mentioned takes the cake for me, though. That's what immediately came to mind.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
There isn't any that I find silly.

But there is some dialog that annoys me to no end.

And that's when NPC's speak in a foreign language.

Seriously, I bought the game in English for a reason, if I wanted the game in another language, I'd buy it in another language.

I have no idea what the foreign NPC's are even saying, because there is no way in heck I'm going to re-type all the dialog into Google Translate. It takes too much effort.

Hopefully I will be able to post here again with some fun dialog.

In XY, it always amused me when that one Team Flare grunt would say "Now you know how to have a good happening!"

Not really ridiculous, but it was always amusing to me when I saw it

Theodamas

Collector
I like spotting references to popular culture so here one I remeber:

In X and Y there will eventually come this Team Flare Grunt to Geosenge Town who says "Only Team Flare's stayin' alive, stayin' alive"

If you are too young or listen to too much rap, here's a link http://youtu.be/I_izvAbhExY

Also in HG/SS Lyra sometimes calls that her Marill is evolving but when you go check it out in her home it's still a Marill.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Ridiculous NPCs? A few are around, but this guy is probably the best one of all:
In RSE, Pacifidlog Town, there's this one guy who asks the best question: "Where did you come from?" (Yes/No).

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
Really, to me it is most of the NPC's which have really hammy or over the top dialogue in relation to small or specific topics.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I can't remember which one it was or the exact dialogue but I swear one of the dress girls in the Battle Maison is a Nudist..

She complains about having to "wear this transient garment" and when you beat her talks about how her body is a tapestry of muscles...

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I can't remember which one it was or the exact dialogue but I swear one of the dress girls in the Battle Maison is a Nudist..

She complains about having to "wear this transient garment" and when you beat her talks about how her body is a tapestry of muscles...

Didn't she say she is a bodybuilder?

And I hate that NPC at the battle maison complaining about your clothes. Shees, can't I wear what I like?

imran3

Nothing much...
Nothing I found silly in the games cause I never read any of their dialogues. But I do remember some guy from Route 10 mentioning power levels, 9000, something something...

I watched Pokemon in real life and they made fun of these crazy dialogues :p

"I like bicycles, it feels good when I run over pups." Loved that.